Words don't fail me but it's a moderated forum

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
picos mestizo

Re: Words don't fail me but it's a moderated forum

Post by picos mestizo »

fullerton wrote:in my last job i use to have to go once a month to Minnesota fora managers meeting, this guy is far from being on his own, they hunt kin everything out there, with everything

steve
Doesn't this lust have it's roots back in the days when the white settlers slaughtered nealy all the Bison & Buffalo to starve the indiginous population to death
buffaloskulls.jpg
buffaloskulls.jpg (19.31 KiB) Viewed 507 times
BUFFALO SKULLS.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
Sgt Bilco

Post by Sgt Bilco »

So Dr. Walter Palmer has apologised for killing the lion now.
In light of this apology, Cecil has also issued a statement accepting the apology and saying he is looking forward to having his head and skin back in their rightful place and for all his cubs to have been unkilled, and he hopes we can all put this sorry business behind us and move on.
ZX Raziel

Post by ZX Raziel »

picos mestizo wrote:
fullerton wrote:in my last job i use to have to go once a month to Minnesota fora managers meeting, this guy is far from being on his own, they hunt kin everything out there, with everything

steve
Doesn't this lust have it's roots back in the days when the white settlers slaughtered nealy all the Bison & Buffalo to starve the indiginous population to death
buffaloskulls.jpg
BUFFALO SKULLS.
Yes over 70 milion Bizon's killed by the colonists , strangely same number of native americans have died in order to " bring civilization " to the new world .
But the media are ignoring this , only thing we hear about , at least once a week is the Holocaust , Why ?
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

ZX Raziel wrote:
picos mestizo wrote:

steve
buffaloskulls.jpg
BUFFALO SKULLS.
Yes over 70 milion Bizon's killed by the colonists , strangely same number of native americans have died in order to " bring civilization " to the new world .
But the media are ignoring this , only thing we hear about , at least once a week is the Holocaust , Why ?
History is written by the winner.

A while ago I was slaughtered on here for having the cheek to suggest that the blanket bombing of Germany would have had hundreds facing a war crimes trial if the Allies had lost in WWII but we won so German civilians were forgotten.

I still see people complaining about money we give to India but we raped that country and treated the population as scum then expected them to die in their thousands in a war that had nothing to do with them.

We deported thousands to Australia and made them serve time in jail then sent them out into the outback to make the best of what they'd got and they murdered Aboriginals for fun but that's largely forgotten.

In the end we're now in the 21st Century and we should have learned from history but an overpaid dentist can still just go and live his own personal dream by crippling a lion with a crossbow :pinch:

I wish we'd learn and stop being utter bastards just because we've got the money to do it.
moto al

Post by moto al »

May ask ,what happened to the pic I posted of poor Cecil with no head ,and skinned .for some American dentist arse to have as a rug or hang on his wall and tell all his pals what a brave guy he is.. When I posted the pic I apologised for the content .... Sorry for my rant ,I just hate .pc shite Al
moto al
crofty

Post by crofty »

As sad as this incident is there is a silver lining and I hope the animals death has not been in vain.
These incidents cause uproar and move public sentiment. There is a backlash against this kind of trophy hunting and the man has become a social pariah and I believe he is in hiding.
The US government is discussing the issues raised and hopefully will produce legislation and laws to make it difficult for rich westerners to continue this abhorrent practice.
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

moto al wrote:May ask ,what happened to the pic I posted of poor Cecil with no head ,and skinned .for some American dentist arse to have as a rug or hang on his wall and tell all his pals what a brave guy he is.. When I posted the pic I apologised for the content .... Sorry for my rant ,I just hate .pc shite Al
You got Moderated!!!!
Join the club.
I've been done twice. :ohmy:
Lightness is everything.

FERDINAND PICK

Post by FERDINAND PICK »

on log here everyday for this ??

Am i alone in wondering if the dentist rides a motorcycle or if there is any motorbike related content in here at all. Sorry boys, just saying :whistle:

The RSPCA forum is errmm that way. :-0 (yawn emoticon)
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

AndyB wrote:
History is written by the winner.

A while ago I was slaughtered on here for having the cheek to suggest that the blanket bombing of Germany would have had hundreds facing a war crimes trial if the Allies had lost in WWII but we won so German civilians were forgotten.
Bit of an eye for an eye situation Andy.
Ask the real cockney Londoners what they went through........& their reward............the systematic displacement of an entire community over the next 50 years to make way for the overpaid few :angry:
Lightness is everything.

moto al

Post by moto al »

picos mestizo wrote:
moto al wrote:May ask ,what happened to the pic I posted of poor Cecil with no head ,and skinned .for some American dentist arse to have as a rug or hang on his wall and tell all his pals what a brave guy he is.. When I posted the pic I apologised for the content .... Sorry for my rant ,I just hate .pc shite Al
You got Moderated!!!!
Join the club.
I've been done twice. :ohmy:
Well it wasn't as sore as :whistle: :evil: :whistle: :evil: when I caught my wilily on my zip and had to be sircumsized .that was a long time ago oh hum.
moto al

Return to “THE PUB”