Want a job with CCM ?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Barnman

Want a job with CCM ?

Post by Barnman »

“New Sales Executive position - Due to the growing demand for the exclusive GP450 Adventure motorcycle, we are looking for an enthusiastic sales executive with a passion for motorcycling. Based from our Bolton factory, the successful candidate will receive an attractive basic salary with a generous bonus for achieving sales targets. A full clean category A motorcycle license is required. If you would like to join our growing team, please email your CV stating your salary expectations to [email protected]
JonnyBravo

Re: Want a job with CCM ?

Post by JonnyBravo »

Clean licence - thats just narrowed the field !
:whistle:
When nothing is going right - go left
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

wait for me wrote:Clean licence - thats just narrowed the field !
:whistle:
My first thought :laugh: mine is clean but I couldn't sell beer in a pub :laugh:
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

Nice ... wish I was 5ft 6.....
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Road2Manchester wrote:Nice ... wish I was 5ft 6.....
:laugh: :laugh:
milly1964

Post by milly1964 »

Attractive basic salary..... Yet they ask for your salary expectations??? Why? State the pay, that would be much fairer.... The basic salary of a Suzuki rep was £40k plus bonus...
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

milly1964 wrote:Attractive basic salary..... Yet they ask for your salary expectations??? Why? State the pay, that would be much fairer.... The basic salary of a Suzuki rep was £40k plus bonus...
Just tell them what you want, justify your demands then if they agree (and think you can do the job) the jobs yours.

I can't remember the last time I knew the pay when I applied for a job and the one I'm in now I didn't even know what it would be until two weeks after I started but they promised to better my previous package and starting off by trusting someone is always a good way to create a decent impression.
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

If they move the factory closer to where I live, I may consider doing a bit of work for them. Not full time mind. :laugh:

Return to “THE PUB”