Came off this.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
AndyB

Re: Came off this.

Post by AndyB »

I'm glad you've got away unscathed and it's good that the driver isn't trying to throw the blame on you as some of them tend to do.
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

Glad you're okay mate. That's a nasty stretch of road, I'm on it quite a bit and try to avoid it if poss. It's everyone for themselves down there...
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Glad you're ok mate. (thumbs)

good excuse to get the little trails bike on the road now.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Glad you're OK, bikes fix, all is good. In traffic, beware of the gaps! If there's an empty bit of road, some buggers going to try and fill it.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
sexysi

Post by sexysi »

Good news already.

Had a phone call from LV, who she insures with and they are sorting out all the repairs, hire bike, damaged to riding gear etc etc.

So bike will look new again,

First look is screen, Lights, Front mudguard, Front bib mudguard, right hand peg, indicator, couple of mirrors, Barkbusters, Crash bars and Pannier frames. The last three saved a lot of the damaged, but in turn got scratched and bent. The left hand barkbuster saved my hand as that went through the glass.

Plus New xr1000 helmet and gonna try for boots, leathers and jacket. Jacket has a rip in it and boots and leather got some extra scrathes. Lost a glove at the seen so new set of leather gloves.

Funny thing the LV guy said about the gear was we don't do old for new......

I said trouble if you drop a helmet then you would need a new one.... dohhh.

XR1000 I can get for £250.....

That's life I suppose, if the bloody woman had looked and not cut me up then I wouldn't have to do all this.

si
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

Fried Egg Sandwich

Post by Fried Egg Sandwich »

You need a good brief Si, try talking to White Dalton Motorcycling Solicitors . They helped me out tremendously (thumbs)
Suzuki DRZ400S
BMW R1150GS
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797)

Return to “THE PUB”