You Total Tw#t

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Freeloadeur

Re: You Total Tw#t

Post by Freeloadeur »

Sadly they take him seriously. I will be sending my CV into MCN in the morning as I think I could give far better advice.
2015-02-0922.15.30.jpg
2015-02-0922.15.30.jpg (46.33 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
The big problem with no-win-no-fee claims is that in many cases the defending organisation settles out of court, because it's far cheaper, even if a day in court would end up with the tw#t being shown the error of his ways.
Happiness has 125cc ...
Dutchgit

Post by Dutchgit »

I'm going to sue the sun !

I had a sunburn once so I think I'm standing a good chance of winning.

Anybody know [strike]a good[/strike] the best no win no fee solicitor who'll take this on ?

Of course I'll buy you a drink from the proceeds ;)
It'll end in tears I tells ya.
mondo traveller

Post by mondo traveller »

Does anyone actually believe these stories in MCN ? I think these and the ask the mechanic type shite are all 'set-up' by bored MCN staff and to fill up their pages with more bullshit.
bowser

Post by bowser »

Richard Simpson wrote:Back in the 1970s the H-D handbooks used to advise you not to ride in the rain, and if you were caught out in the rain to shelter under a bridge until it was safe to carry on.
Harley's with a 21inch front wheel are only given a single disk because its ok to say the brakes are not good take care, but if they over brake them and you fall off Harley are liable.
The XR750 flat tracker, in the advertising for the bike it stated "this vehicle is supplied without a front brake as a safety feature"

Return to “THE PUB”