AC/DC tour 2015

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Phil

Re: AC/DC tour 2015

Post by Phil »

scubabiker wrote:
Tramp wrote:Saw em last at nec ..hells bells tour with after reformed when Bon scott died...the early stuff is the best imop....

Best place to see any rock band has to be Donnington bowl...seen a few ..magnum etc and lizzy in Belfast..wow..!!..saw tina turner in marbella..man she. Has some thighs..drool...lol

Motorhead and ufo where ace ...saxon too...
i saw ACDC at donny a few years ago, it was part of download festival (monsters of rock) but get this.... they had their own stage.... next to the main stage.... because they wanted the tour t shirts and merch to say ACDC at donnington park, instead of saying ACDC at download festival, they wanted it too seem as though they where the only big act....
i walked back to the camp after 2 songs, what a crop of sh*t, big cannons, loads of middle aged men in lawn chairs wearing ALL the merch and their own stage with some bullsh*t imported persian rugs.....
capitalism at it best!
the rest of the bands where great (aerosmith was AMAZING) and i found a great band called rocksugar, you guys will dig them im sure.
(acdc did put up a good show for their age, fair play to them!)
i saw them there too.....disagree though as i thought they were amazing! wasn't looking forward to Aerosmith but yeah, gotta admit...there were amazing! (as were steel panther & airbourne)
SSchultz

Re: AC/DC tour 2015

Post by SSchultz »

Kinioo wrote:
SSchultz wrote:bought my tickets this morning, Wembley (thumbs)
How much did you pay ??
All together £325 for 4 tickets, Unreserved seated/Standing area

Return to “THE PUB”