AC/DC tour 2015

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Flymo308

AC/DC tour 2015

Post by Flymo308 »

Anyone going to see AC/DC next year if so what have you paid for the tickets and where have chose to go and see them!!! :)
Tramp

Re: AC/DC tour 2015

Post by Tramp »

Saw em last at nec ..hells bells tour with after reformed when Bon scott died...the early stuff is the best imop....

Best place to see any rock band has to be Donnington bowl...seen a few ..magnum etc and lizzy in Belfast..wow..!!..saw tina turner in marbella..man she. Has some thighs..drool...lol

Motorhead and ufo where ace ...saxon too...
SSchultz

Post by SSchultz »

bought my tickets this morning, Wembley (thumbs)
scubabiker

Post by scubabiker »

Tramp wrote:Saw em last at nec ..hells bells tour with after reformed when Bon scott died...the early stuff is the best imop....

Best place to see any rock band has to be Donnington bowl...seen a few ..magnum etc and lizzy in Belfast..wow..!!..saw tina turner in marbella..man she. Has some thighs..drool...lol

Motorhead and ufo where ace ...saxon too...
i saw ACDC at donny a few years ago, it was part of download festival (monsters of rock) but get this.... they had their own stage.... next to the main stage.... because they wanted the tour t shirts and merch to say ACDC at donnington park, instead of saying ACDC at download festival, they wanted it too seem as though they where the only big act....
i walked back to the camp after 2 songs, what a crop of sh*t, big cannons, loads of middle aged men in lawn chairs wearing ALL the merch and their own stage with some bullsh*t imported persian rugs.....
capitalism at it best!
the rest of the bands where great (aerosmith was AMAZING) and i found a great band called rocksugar, you guys will dig them im sure.
(acdc did put up a good show for their age, fair play to them!)
Kinioo

Post by Kinioo »

I ma planning to go.

Went to see them on Black Ice Tour 2009.

Havent decided on the venue as yet.

Probably Wembley, but also considering Munich, Dresden and Warsaw ...
Kinioo

Post by Kinioo »

SSchultz wrote:bought my tickets this morning, Wembley (thumbs)
How much did you pay ??
Maurice C

Post by Maurice C »

Hampden £77 including booking fee.
Flymo308

Post by Flymo308 »

The Mrs was trying ticketmaster this morning but with no luck.Ive been looking tonight 2 tickets with booking fee etc
£300 approx :ohmy:
Kinioo

Post by Kinioo »

Its been sold out @ Wembley.

Bustards re-selling tickets @ 65% over face value - f..k them - will go somewhere else i.e. Barcelona or Warsaw ??
geordiegraham

Post by geordiegraham »

1st saw them in the days of Bon Scott at the Mayfair in Newcastle, what a venue, then on the Black Ice tour at Wembley. Seriously great band live, looks like I've left it too late this time.

Return to “THE PUB”