Is this a motorbike forum ???

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
kito

Post by kito »

WTF is going on with this site ? Is it a motorbike forum were we all come to talk about bikes and travel or just a place were we open are mouths and let sh** fall out ? I mean the are far to many threads of I need a job ,should I have a baby , does my ass look big on this chair ect. If we are not carfull the will be no good info on this site and it will become a grain of dust in history
Rhys

Re: Is this a motorbike forum ???

Post by Rhys »

Are you failing to spot the difference between 'the pub' which is off topic and the rest of the forum?
Brads

Post by Brads »

Stop bleating

You know where the close tab icon is don`t you ?
Round the world ???

Round the bend more like !
IJnoGSer

Post by IJnoGSer »

Doesn't this thread fill that exact description?
Congratulations on that! Maybe start a 'bike' thread.
nug800

Post by nug800 »

FIGHT !

david a hall

Post by david a hall »

Posts generate traffic, traffic generates posts. If you are a sado who needs posters to entertain you then post more yourself rather than whinge.
special one

Post by special one »

Rhys wrote:Are you failing to spot the difference between 'the pub' which is off topic and the rest of the forum?
That's about the size of it, if you don't want to read it, don't read it, I don't, it is really that simple.

You don't go in to a library and read books that don't interest you do you?
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
chillidave

Post by chillidave »

kito wrote:WTF is going on with this site ? Is it a motorbike forum were we all come to talk about bikes and travel or just a place were we open are mouths and let sh** fall out ? I mean the are far to many threads of I need a job ,should I have a baby , does my ass look big on this chair ect. If we are not carfull the will be no good info on this site and it will become a grain of dust in history
I agree ,was just saying the same thing to the wife the other day as we were choosing new curtains for the spare bedroom.We decided on red as it suited the rest of the decor. :whistle:
Orsoncarts

Post by Orsoncarts »

kito wrote:WTF is going on with this site ? Is it a motorbike forum were we all come to talk about bikes and travel or just a place were we open are mouths and let sh** fall out ? I mean the are far to many threads of I need a job ,should I have a baby , does my ass look big on this chair ect. If we are not carfull the will be no good info on this site and it will become a grain of dust in history
So you've been a member for two years, and posted 67 times, wow, what would we do without you...??? :whistle:
I have absolutely no idea how to add a signature....!
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

This is an Adventure Bikers Website with a mirriad of threads covering all subjects it's patrons choose to shoot the breeze over.
I enjoy it's diversity which distinguishes it from the narrow minded annorack sites devoted to chewing the cudd continuously over insignificant singularities related to one breed of machine.
Landing on the site is a personal choice as is bypassing it! :unsure:
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.

Return to “THE PUB”