War with Syria...

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
johnnyboxer

War with Syria...

Post by johnnyboxer »

Yes or No....?

Here we go again, a UK/US alliance against the Middle East sovereign state of Syria

The intelligence better be a bit more credible, this time

Time for a couple of Cruise missiles, don't you think :whistle:
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Mike101

Re: War with Syria...

Post by Mike101 »

Yes if the UN says so and pays for it and no feet on the ground and if it's a lot of countries and not just UK/US.

No if it's just UK/US.

I don't think the Gov would get away with this like they have done in the past. It has to be a UN/world thing or else Russia will kick off big time.

Syria are the only friend of Russia in the region so they have a lot to play for,

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
jaz1259

Post by jaz1259 »

This is yet again again media led propaganda. I don't believe any of it, there's something corrupt at hand why is it we always support the rebels which we have armed and then look for every reason to get involved.
Its funny how we can afford another war though after all the cuts.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

jaz1259 wrote:This is yet again again media led propaganda. I don't believe any of it, there's something corrupt at hand why is it we always support the rebels which we have armed and then look for every reason to get involved.
Its funny how we can afford another war though after all the cuts.
Because war is money my friend plain and simple, we sell them the weapons let them wreck the place then go in with the hope of helping them re build. The Great British Empire has been doing this a long time.

we have waited so long as to make sure that we get a decent chance of backing the right side :whistle:.

lets stay the hell out and let the countries of the middle East sort their own problems out, unless as someone has said the UN go in with a full mandate and wearing Blue beret's and the UN is in full charge not the US/UK.

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
jaz1259

Post by jaz1259 »

Yes I agree spud theres money involved!! Plain and simple we shoukd just keep out of problems because all we do is fuel them
jonny955

Post by jonny955 »

Should we/shouldn't we...?

To which, there can be only one answer and the same logic that should have applied to all the other 'conflicts' we have been involved in. The answer is Only if it is in Britain's interest

To complicate matters, no government will risk going in on falsified or 'sexed-up' intelligence after the last charade.

Jon
KTM Deano

Post by KTM Deano »

Give it a couple of weeks before these two Muslim factions turn on us and start burning the US and Union Jack flags on their streets. Then we will be known as the invaders. That'll be the thanks we get......

Not to mention the fact we arm them and in the long run those weapons get used against us...The list goes on. When will we ever learn eh?
desertraider

Post by desertraider »

No its got fook all to do with us , let them get on with it , we have had cut back after cut in all services, hospitals schools police the list could go on and on , but we can spend money like no problem when it comes to been the world police force , once again it fook all to do with us
samfan

Post by samfan »

I personally believe that almost all of the conflicts since world war 2 and probably even before that , have been purposely started by the British government and lately in cahoots with America, The agenda that they have is not always clear ,but no doubt as someone has already said that money or asset grabbing is behind it.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Only if the UN authorise it and then just hit them hard with an air attack backed up by cruise missiles fired from offshore.

Return to “THE PUB”