Lorenzo busted collar bone

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Nigel

Lorenzo busted collar bone

Post by Nigel »

He crashed at 150 mph in practice and had a plate and 8 screws put in yesterday, might have to amend my comments about Pedrosa never winning a world title :whistle:

news here

Latest news . . . Meanwhile, off-track suggestions that Lorenzo would still attempt to race on Saturday swirled around the paddock, with Yamaha declining to rule the possibility out.

Lorenzo had successful surgery in Barcelona overnight, and is guaranteed a top-12 start if he is passed fit as his practice one time on a dry track held up as the fastest of the weekend so far, getting him into Q2.
prooney377

Re: Lorenzo busted collar bone

Post by prooney377 »

Wouldn't put it past him to make an appearance. Spectacular crash and you could tell it was a colar bone as soon as he got up.
Why? Why not?
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

Read about this in my twiter feed this morning. He / they couldn't wait for a hospital bed locally, so they flew him to Barcelona for an operation at 2am this morning by 4am he was in recovery... http://twitpic.com/czkh2l

Apparently he is returning to Assen today to be with the team http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rl2luo I can't see him riding though... probably back for the German GP on July 14th... Bonkers!

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
Richard Simpson

Post by Richard Simpson »

Our Cal is on Pole position. That's 2 works Hondas and a works Yam he's in front of....and he's not even Spanish. I think the last Brit to a premier-class pole was Jeremy Mcwilliams in 1990-something

Race is on Saturday...to avoid breaking the Sabbath, apparently.
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

I read that the last British pole position in Moto GP was 2002, dunno who it was though?

And according to MCN Rossi has finally managed to set up the forks on his M1 to his liking, so this could be a very interesting weekend
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
prooney377

Post by prooney377 »

Effing ridiculous. First brit on pole for over a decade and fingers crossed the possibility of a win and the best the bloody BBC can do is show it on the red button. Two wheels=second class citizens. Good luck to BT Sport next year........
Why? Why not?
desertraider

Post by desertraider »

bit of a shitter for Lorenzo but go Cal go :laugh: ooh and Rossi

Return to “THE PUB”