moto gp

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
dave h

moto gp

Post by dave h »

I found the fact that no Frenchman had won the premier class unbelievable ,

till now,

congratulations Fabio Quartararo,

also just watched this weekend round,

we need more like jack,

dave
daveuprite

Re: moto gp

Post by daveuprite »

Valentino's last MotoGP race today. Grazzi for all the memories, Vale. I feel honoured to have lived through his era, watched him live many times and been inspired by his riding to go racing myself.

Will the GOAT go out to pasture now? Or will he bring out a whole new range of chevre?
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

Are you a secret journalist Dave? :lol:
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

I’m hoping to find a live feed of the race somewhere on the internet today so I don’t have to wait until the usual ITV highlights on Tuesday evening.
The only rider to win world championships in 125, 250, 500, and Moto GP classes. Awesome.
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

Definitely the end of an era. I don’t think that I can expand on all the plaudits that are out there….so I won’t bother trying.
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

I should imagine it will be hell of a party.
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

daveuprite wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:41 am Valentino's last MotoGP race today. Grazzi for all the memories, Vale. I feel honoured to have lived through his era, watched him live many times and been inspired by his riding to go racing myself.

Will the GOAT go out to pasture now? Or will he bring out a whole new range of chevre?
All the ex academy riders in all classes are wearing Rossi replica championship helmets this weekend. I've been to his home town Tavullia, and his ranch in the valley--and the training machine continues--he has done so much for the sport. They are all wearing a little helmet logo on their leathers--Grazzi Vale. "Aldo Drudi creates all of Valentino Rossi's helmets, so what that means in reality is the creation and design of the primary race helmet that Valentino will wear throughout the season, but also the special one-off helmets that are also created for significant events in the season like the Mugello and Misano GPs" Also Vale owns a big share of AGV I believe. VR46 is a massive operation--the warehouse complex and trucks in the next village to Tavullia is massive.
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

After 432 grand prix starts, 115 race wins and nine world titles, Valentino Rossi - the most successful motorbike racer of his generation - is bringing down the curtain on his glittering MotoGP career.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

And a total of 46,000kms at race pace apparently. So that's more than once around the world at 10/10ths, just on GP bikes ! Extraordinary.

Then think about all the testing time, practice time and qualifying time. Thousands and thousands of laps. You can easily double or triple that I should think. Then there's the leisure riding, the track days, the promotional riding and all his off road stuff. Then back to the scooters and 125s in his youth. He's probably been round the earth many times...

Must say, it's a sad day. My interest in MotoGP has waned a bit in the last couple of years, almost certainly because Rossi was nearing the end and no longer at the front. (Although 10th place today against a load of whippersnappers is pretty damn good).

Ciao Doctor!
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

On the bright side Remy Gardener is moto 2 champ and going to moto gp :D
Was a fan of his dad and the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Return to “HEROES”