Sportouring Ltd

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
PaulinBont

Sportouring Ltd

Post by PaulinBont »

A big shout-out for Mike at Sportouring (Woodies Emporium)

I called in the shop as my Klim suit is leaking on the seams. Mike said he’d be happy to sell me a new suit of course but suggested that I try a warranty claim first even though the suit is about 10 years old.

Mike liaised with Klim Europe in Austria as well as Klim HQ USA. Several phone calls later, emails and photos ( all done by him) and a new suit is being delivered today. He also sorted out the customs paperwork to return the leaky suit to Austria and then arranged couriers Wales-Austria.

Nothing in it for Mike as he’s lost a £1000 sale but he’s that kind of guy. A passionate GS rider and someone who really loves to help and gets pleasure from seeing satisfied customers.

We love to complain and whinge online but let’s recognise and support exemplary customer service as well.

Well done Mike and thank you!
Mike Wrights

Re: Sportouring Ltd

Post by Mike Wrights »

They provide top service and work hard to look after customers which alot of others could learn from. Unlike FC Moto which I have been less than happy in the past
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

That is good service, I'll stick them in my favourites.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Toe

Post by Toe »

Always been good to deal with both trade side and as a customer
DRZ 400 Daytona 675 | BEL ESP FRA GBR
KHM IDN LAO MMR PHL THA VNM

Return to “HEROES”