amazon et al

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
simonw

Re: amazon et al

Post by simonw »

garyboy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:23 pm<snip> Anyway, today i received a suggested buying notice off Amazon showing laundry airing stands etc .... so how did they know?????<snip>
Because all those "We value your privacy" (oh the irony!) windows that you just click through and accept, like the vast majority of people, gives web sites carte blanche to collect loads of information about you and your device to enable companies to (a) sell this information to other companies (hmm, like Cambridge Analytica..) and (b) target you with specific advertising.
Last edited by simonw on Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

The young Lady that is my local Hermes driver is actually quite good, but she does seem to be an exception, but when you hear what their working conditions and pay the poor sods endure its hardly surprising they are crap

I dont know what is now, but last year they where making 50p a drop off ...FFS
Its a trick............get an Axe
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

Royal Mail collected a parcel from me yesterday it was for delivery to Bristol according to the tracker it was delivered today, well worth the 79p for collection :D
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

brill 8-)
HarveyCamm

Post by HarveyCamm »

I'm a part time Amazon delivery driver and it's a miracle sometimes that people get their stuff on the right day - the delivery app navigation will quite happily send you from No 71 X Street to No 4 X Street and then back to 71A X Street but we muddle on doing the best we can even when there's just a dot on the map where you need to deliver to and no indication of any roads - good job I've got a Landy and roads are a bonus!

Stay well everyone
H
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

well done H ... don't know how you guys do it ... especially in the dark :shock:

Return to “HEROES”