MotoFreight

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
OnHellas

MotoFreight

Post by OnHellas »

Thanks again to Roddy and Kathy at MotoFreight, my Motorcycle has been transported safely to a far flung place.

The first time I used them the F800GS had its Ural Sidecar attached and it was sent to New York.
Perfect packing and service.

I then used Dakar Moto in Buenos Aires to ship said outfit home again at the recommendation of MotoFreight.
Packing OK, service perfect. Plus pick up from MotoFreight once the bike was back in the UK perfect.

This time along with my bike Sarah’s F800GS was also sent to Sydney, Australia.
Perfect packing and service.

In my experience MotoFreight really know their business. They give a personal service and have lots of knowledge of bike shipping and other companies around the world to work with.

If you’re wanting to send your bike somewhere far away, or need it sending back to the U.K. give them a call.

Top people, top service.
mark vb

Re: MotoFreight

Post by mark vb »

Hey Paul,
hope all's well with you both in Oz.
I would completely echo your thoughts on Motofreight and Dakar Motos. When we got back from Buenos Aires, they let us store our outfit for a week in their (relatively small) warehouse with no storage charge....top people who we'll be using again next year.
We met up with Kathy and Javier/Sandra at a recent HU meeting in Wales....great to see them again albeit the weather was unfortunately not quite northern Argentino!
Jetlag Jon

Post by Jetlag Jon »

I have just used Motofreight to ship my bike back from Buenos Aires. I also used Dakar Motos in Buenos Aires to arrange things that end. It took 3 hours doing the paperwork in BA, and Motofreight shipped my bike back to my house after clearing it in Heathrow. great service, and much cheaper than the competition.
gbags

Post by gbags »

Brilliant team, flawless work, lovely people.

I’ve used them out and back twice and will definitely use them again.

Return to “HEROES”