Nick Saunders

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
Selous

Nick Saunders

Post by Selous » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi all, just seen on FB Nick Saunders has announced he will be giving talks at various location (Yam Dealerships) & a free DVD or Book some are free other dealerships are charging £5.0 to cover cost (T & C sarnies), if any one interested would suggest you look him up on FB or his web site with dates & which dealerships Colchester Essex is TK Cope Fri 06th Feb

FYI I have never nor do I have any connections with Nick Sanders or and his relations or anything else, however I may know people who have met him in the past.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com

Pre-order your limited edition ABR T-shirts
fullerton

Re: Nick Saunders

Post by fullerton » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:27 pm

just reading his book part 1 and i am 2/3 ways through it and the print is just starting to come off on my arse.

steve

Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Saunders or Sanders ;)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award

fullerton

Post by fullerton » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:33 pm

serious if any one wants nics book foc, pm me and i will dig it out

steve

Geekay

Post by Geekay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:57 pm

this is his "ordinary man" tour isn't it?

hes at my local dealer in fleetwood, lancs next week - i've said i'm going although whether i use the super tenere to get there will be weather related!

Roadcaptain

Post by Roadcaptain » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:36 pm

he is at Bridge in Exeter on Tues and they are charging a tenner!

Apophis

Post by Apophis » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Saw him at Alf England's last night was a real good night Free tickets as well
hi has done all sorts in his life

SWMBO and I really enjoyed the night

2015 calender for £3 (thumbs) (thumbs)
Every day is an adventure

Selous

Post by Selous » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Geekay wrote:this is his "ordinary man" tour isn't it?

hes at my local dealer in fleetwood, lancs next week - i've said i'm going although whether i use the super tenere to get there will be weather related!
Yes it is looking forward to it, giving away ferr bees too hope I get a DVD not a book, dont need another book to have ink come off on my bottom -again :whistle: :blush:

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com

Geekay

Post by Geekay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:59 pm

i went to see him last night at raceways in fleetwood - was a bit late starting as he got lost - how many times has he been around the world - misses the M55 junction! - he made light of it ad got on with the show.

Was good - he spoke for about an hour and 45mins, went through pictures on his laptop - sent to two large LCD screens so everyone could see and spoke of his upbringing, his time as a cycle racer and cycling around the world (i never knew this be) right up to his latest trips - it was very entertaining.

I spoke to him later - he really is just an ordinary bloke. highly recommended. My local dealer did a good job with it actually, and deserve some praise for doing so - this was Raceways of fleetwood - they had drinks - beer, wine, juice, coffee at the start and then hotpot and more drinks after the talk and no entrance 'fee' like i hear some have done!

interceptor

Post by interceptor » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:12 pm

fullerton wrote:serious if any one wants nics book foc, pm me and i will dig it out

steve
Talk about an apathetic stampede. What'll you put your teapot on if you give that book away? Lol

Return to “HEROES”