Great place in France, Limousin region (Motobreaks)

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
scottnet

Great place in France, Limousin region (Motobreaks)

Post by scottnet »

Tim and I just had a fab few days bashing around the Limousin region, France. We stayed with Chris at motobreaks https://motobreaks.com/ [email protected]. Its really a very good base for the area and Chris is a great host .

I promised Chris you would all go, so don’t let me down and help spread the word :)

Cheers
Scott
daveuprite

Re: Great place in France, Limousin region (Motobreaks)

Post by daveuprite »

Really glad you had a good stay, Scott. It's 5kms up the road from me and Chris is a good friend. He's a great host and Motobreaks is in the perfect place to stay after an easy day's riding from the channel ports, and it has all the facilities you could want.
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

Stayed there on our way to Jax Shack ( great trails from Motobreaks to Jax Shack ) Chris was a top host, everything was spot on, very clean place, lovely grub, nice big bar, definitely be using it again.
Just click the left arrow for some shots of the place.
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Yep Chris at motobreaks is a top man and a great host, as said brill place to stay, or just passing through and Phil's jax shack further south in the lot, another great place......your spoilt for choice guys, but won't be disappointed .

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”