Ace cafe this....................

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
gebrauchtwagen83

Re: Ace cafe this....................

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

nug800 wrote:What was he riding? Woulda been good to ride back with someone as its a drag up the A1 & I end up riding too fast just to get it over with. Mind you its hard to go too fast ona Dr800.
red xt660z tenere
nug800

Post by nug800 »

Never saw him leave so maybe he left after me. I left around 2.30 iirc. Nice to see a good turn out of Teneres, I like em.
knobbly

Post by knobbly »

Mine had the PUSSY sticker on the front.............It's an energy drink guys B)
gebrauchtwagen83

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

knobbly wrote: Mine had the PUSSY sticker on the front.............It's an energy drink guys B)
mark theres pics of your s10 alles uber der platz. on the ace cafe facebook page. popular mate, was a good ride back too.
spasm

Post by spasm »

knobbly wrote:Mine had the PUSSY sticker on the front.............It's an energy drink guys B)
i took a pic of it check out the pics thread :)
i only need one wheel .......... the rear
suffolkgsrider

Post by suffolkgsrider »

ReaperX wrote:
dancanovas wrote:was a good crack. very difficult to know who is who though. met a few people.
Hahahahahaha, well I got to the meet before the Ace, and I still don't know who they are. Very extrange lol. this is how I felt drinking coffe on my own :silly:
But I had a good ride nevertheless.
Hope you guys had a good time.
:whistle: :whistle:
Sorry not to chat but confusion at Services and more on arrival. You were lucky to get a coffee as I gave up at the Ace :dry: Next time I will take a flask like OB1.He has the Force :ohmy:
SGR
Hope you can make the Norfolking Around Rally in May :blink:
2005 BMW 1150 GSA

Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel.
Fizzy Nick

Post by Fizzy Nick »

your certainly not wrong !!!! :sick:
datsun fan

Post by datsun fan »

Hi Dave - did you get slowed down through that M3 J2 - J3 accident? on the way back..... didn't slow me down much - it was about - 3.00pmish..
Selous

Post by Selous »

matthewcashmore wrote:Right, this biker is leaving the house to head to the Ace - see you there folks - come find me on the Traveldri Plus stand and say hello.
Matt it was good to see you again from Ripley last year, & thanks for the info re Pyrenees,
for me & Jeanette in May, unfortunately, I forgot to right it down, can you remember the name of the Bridge you told me & Jeanette about.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
Selous

Post by Selous »

Well me & Jeanette, left home at 08.30, (it was chilly going), (as I had work till 01.30 that morning), we got there at about 10.00, parked on the Rd, for a quick get away, when I had enough.

Saw a few people I know & talked to @ Ripley last year, some well known others not so, Matt Cashmore, Sam Manicom Les the usuall suspects etc. + a few from here Bonniebird etc.

I went to Tourotech stall but swilimbo was talking whenever I went there, a busy chap lol
we had a bacon butties, & a wet. left at about midday as Jeanette wanted to see the area where I was born & brought up, so took her straight through the city to Brick Lane, (then over to tower bridge, Wapping & a few other places). Only place in UK to get Real Bagels fresh & salt beef, then took her round my old stomping ground as a kid Bethnal Green.

got home at about 3.30 glad to say it had warmed up so not too bad going home.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”