Next Greenlane Adventure

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
hornet

Next Greenlane Adventure

Post by hornet »

After a really good day out with Timcat(jim) Madcow(tony) and darren(darren :) ) enjoying the lanes of norfolk ive decided to start a plan for the next outing which may go over the same route or perhaps take a journey south to explore cambridgeshire and essex not made a decision on that yet time will tell as will a date which will be during november possibly the weekend of 20/21 st

If your interested in joining Hornet tours and have a road legal trail or enduro machine with something knobbly on its feet then use this thread to show interest

hornet
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
Jelly

Re: Next Greenlane Adventure

Post by Jelly »

I could run up to Norfolk for a day but...............everything is bloody knobblies :angry: AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!

Must add a set to my 'must get' list ,just below the fork springs and rear shock. :(

Sorry, carry on. :blush:
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."
Domsday

Post by Domsday »

would it be big bike friendly or for smaller bikes as per your last run, ie trail/enduro bikes?
KTM '08 990 Adventure

KTM '03 450 EXC
hornet

Post by hornet »

Its probably best if its trail/enduro bikes unless your godlike on bigger stuff in the mud then game on. Its just easier if the group has a similar pace and its obviously far harder even for talented riders on big stuff to make the same progress. and the route would be 120-140 miles with 70/30 off the tarmac

hornet
Domsday

Next Greenlane Adventure

Post by Domsday »

hornet wrote:Its probably best if its trail/enduro bikes unless your godlike on bigger stuff in the mud then game on. Its just easier if the group has a similar pace and its obviously far harder even for talented riders on big stuff to make the same progress. and the route would be 120-140 miles with 70/30 off the tarmac

hornet
Shame, especially as I lack a van/trailer to bring my 450 EXC down. It's just a little far to ride there from Peterborough I think...
KTM '08 990 Adventure

KTM '03 450 EXC
jarek77

Post by jarek77 »

Hi.We are willing to ride(I and AT).I am little worries about my tyres(bridgestone trial wing).
hornet

Post by hornet »

Keep the faith mate, who knows someone from around your area may have a trailer or space in a van who wants to come as well,Last time there were offers on trailer sharing from several guys

hornet
bumblebeemer

Post by bumblebeemer »

I would be interested in either big or small trail bike lanes.
Domsday

Next Greenlane Adventure

Post by Domsday »

hornet wrote:Keep the faith mate, who knows someone from around your area may have a trailer or space in a van who wants to come as well,Last time there were offers on trailer sharing from several guys

hornet
In that case I would definitely be interested :) fingers crossed!
KTM '08 990 Adventure

KTM '03 450 EXC
hornet

Post by hornet »

jarek77 wrote:Hi.We are willing to ride(I and AT).I am little worries about my tyres(bridgestone trial wing).[/quote

Ideally this is going to be a smaller bike outing for trail/enduro bikes unless your more than a bit handy in the mud (and there are a few on here) however with death wings fitted you would need to be godlike

perhaps you are ?

hornet

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”