YULE TIDE REPORT 2022

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
devon john

YULE TIDE REPORT 2022

Post by devon john »

YULE TIDE UPDATE 2022
poor turn out this year only around 25 came , ( under ten were from this group ),, we catered for 45 ,, but we still managed to raise £585 for the blood bikes ,, next year IF i get helped promised by the blood bikes it will carry on ,,

its seems the so-called adventure bike riders dont seem to want to venture out in the winter ,,.
this year was the best weather we have had in the last 11yrs and they still didnt venture out
v8mark

Re: YULE TIDE REPORT 2022

Post by v8mark »

Hi John, my first year at the Yuletide , great people and atmosphere great food. Thanks to the cooks and good luck with there onward travel and thanks to you for a great weekend , met other like minded friendly people which made my weekend Hope to see you next year , checking my schedule for Malvern. Home safe after 278 mile run home , I even enjoyed that. But the Africa Twin is a good all rounder. TTFN
Desmo

Post by Desmo »

devon john wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:09 pm YULE TIDE UPDATE 2022
poor turn out this year only around 25 came , ( under ten were from this group ),, we catered for 45 ,, but we still managed to raise £585 for the blood bikes ,, next year IF i get helped promised by the blood bikes it will carry on ,,

its seems the so-called adventure bike riders dont seem to want to venture out in the winter ,,.
this year was the best weather we have had in the last 11yrs and they still didnt venture out
Hi John
Another great Yule Tide Rally under you're belt , well done ....looking forward to next years events :lol: :!: :!: :!:
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I know I usually come John but home circumstances prevented me this year, but I should make Malvern. I hope that you decide to carry on the good work. The weather did look bright and clear down your way--a few showers on the East coast.
Bigdavesmate

Post by Bigdavesmate »

Big thanks to John for organising the event and special thanks also to Craig for the amazing meals, and all the best for your new life overseas pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen.- Louis L'Amour

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”