National Motor Museum, Beaulieu Classic Grille evening 20th July

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
PatC

National Motor Museum, Beaulieu Classic Grille evening 20th July

Post by PatC »

Anyone fancy going to an evening ride at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu in the New Forest? Wednesday 20th July is the date of a motorcycle themed evening at the museum from 6.30 to 8.30. Entry to the arena is free (but free tickets should be booked on the link below). There will be a BBQ grille and various dealerships present including Royal Enfield, BMW, Suzuki, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia. The museum itself will also be open for reduced price admssion for those that would like to go in. Highlight is likely to be a start up of Mike Hailwood's 1961 TT winning Honda RC 162 250.

Free tickets can be booked at https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/class ... g-20-july/

I was at the car evening last month and it was really good little event. Be nice to see some adventure bikes there on the 20th.
PatC

Re: National Motor Museum, Beaulieu Classic Grille evening 20th July

Post by PatC »

My sources tell me that another batch of free tickets for this event will be released tomorrow.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”