YULE TIDE RALLY 2021 new site now booked

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
catcitrus

Re: YULE TIDE RALLY 2021 new site now booked

Post by catcitrus »

Many thanks to the team of usual suspects--a great weekend despite the challenging weather. Got back at 3-30 and my heated vest had to go from 1 to 2 and then to 3 to cope. Some heavy showers and that bloody wind just kept coming from the north--and was cool not in a cool way--the Somerset levels produced a necessary lean angle. The old Alp ran a treat and definitely likes BP super E5 more than E10--which is all that was on sale at some other well known branded filling stations. Counted 7 kites floating above the road on my way back--and the population is well spread now.
nicknick

Post by nicknick »

Had a great time many thanks to the team got back :D about3.30, thank god for heated gear
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

Thanks to Big John, for putting the rally on. Craig and smaller John for the outstanding nosh. Andy and Tim. Great team effort.
chairhead64

Post by chairhead64 »

Really enjoyed the meet, the food ,beer, company and weather were a blast....literally snapped two tent poles and ripped the tent sleeves in the process, had a dry and cold ride home.

Thank you!
devon john

Post by devon john »

chairhead64 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:45 am Really enjoyed the meet, the food ,beer, company and weather were a blast....literally snapped two tent poles and ripped the tent sleeves in the process, had a dry and cold ride home.

Thank you!
thanks for coming was a bit breeze but we didn't flood ,, :D
just remember its winter camping at it best ,,, just been over to the site to pick up all the cooking gear ,,now its got tobe clean and put away ,,

i will post as soon as i have the final finger of all profits made for the Air Ambulance ,,

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OLD AND NEW FRIENDS THAT ATTENDED
the site is booked again for next year

devon john
markoh

Post by markoh »

FLEXTAILGEAR PUMP VACUUM NOZZLE FOUND
If you are missing one of the nozzles from your pump, I found it towards the bottom of the campsite. Message me etc.
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

markoh wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:30 am FLEXTAILGEAR PUMP VACUUM NOZZLE FOUND
If you are missing one of the nozzles from your pump, I found it towards the bottom of the campsite. Message me etc.
Just checked--looks like mine--have PMd you--many thanks.

Whoops--just checked again and the long thin one was stuck in the bottom of the bag---not an age thing then!!-----Ignore my PM please. I was at the bottom of the site--and what are the chances of two people next to each other having that little gadget??
markoh

Post by markoh »

catcitrus wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:10 pm
markoh wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:30 am FLEXTAILGEAR PUMP VACUUM NOZZLE FOUND
Just checked--looks like mine--have PMd you--many thanks.

Whoops--just checked again and the long thin one was stuck in the bottom of the bag---not an age thing then!!-----Ignore my PM please. I was at the bottom of the site--and what are the chances of two people next to each other having that little gadget??
Are you sure, it's the 'Vacuum Nozzle'

Attachments
3.-FLEXTAILGEAR-Max-Pump-2-9.png
3.-FLEXTAILGEAR-Max-Pump-2-9.png (71.4 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I have all my bits thanks!!--I thought it was the sharp air nozzle.
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

By the look of all those "attachments are you sure there wasn't an S and M party going on in the bottom field? :D :D :o

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”