Festival tickets

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
clutchspring

Festival tickets

Post by clutchspring »

Hi, it's looking likely that I may not now be able to attend the ABR festival & I have two early bird tickets. Doe's any one know if I'm aloud to sell the tickets on to some one ells?.
Tha ABR ticket page states "we regret that we can not cancel, exchange, refund or transfer tickets once issued in any circumstances".
Seems a shame as there's a waiting list for tickets!

Thanks,
Ian
Billy Bananahead

Re: Festival tickets

Post by Billy Bananahead »

You can sell them to someone else but they will have to use your name(s) that are on the tickets when they get to the gate.
That's what Admin told me when i sold my early bird tickets. I can't see a problem with that.
I sent the printed off tickets and the pdf's to the buyer, lmb i think his name is.
clutchspring

Post by clutchspring »

Thanks, Billy 👍
clutchspring

Post by clutchspring »

Hi, has anyone else sold their festival tickets !, As looking more likely I won't make it this year,

Ian
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

I sold mine the other week; with my bike being stolen & no plans to replace it at the moment, I'd have needed to hitchhike :shock:

If it even goes ahead this year I'd be surprised, we're a long way from the end of restrictions
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”