YULE TIDE RALLY 2020 SITE BOOKED ( limited numbers )

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
catcitrus

Re: YULE TIDE RALLY 2020 SITE BOOKED ( limited numbers )

Post by catcitrus »

looking forward to it--and much appreciated--sort of packed--will leave tomorrow around midday when it stops raining!
markoh

Post by markoh »

Please add me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vic21

Post by vic21 »

And me please John.
devon john

Post by devon john »

SORRY EVERYONE
had to cancel this as you all know i have no control on the government restrictions ,,

hope everyone has a good Christmas and we can get back to what we love in the new year

john
Biquad

Post by Biquad »

Not to worry John.

Out of your control........ and not only that, even if the event could have gone ahead how can you monitor everyone who attends?
the reason I say this is that at the beginning of the Virus disruption when we had a break I organised a small meet up in Nth Yorks. Someone turned up who had knowingly had the virus, been quite ill, gave the virus to his missus who apparently nearly died!
I did not know this information prior to this person attending and being there for a day.
I was absolutely furious as with most of our events we are all relatively older, usually with dependants.
I would ask all attendees at future events to be responsible and if they think that they may effect / affect others then do the right thing and make yourselves absent.
This particular person does not attend ABR meets but any event I may organise in the future this person will not be invited and not be welcome.

See you in a field somewhere soon I hope.

Cheer Steve

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”