YULE TIDE RALLY update on charity donation

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
devon john

YULE TIDE RALLY update on charity donation

Post by devon john »

Total cash £802.59 after expenses
Total with cheque £1052.59
Also the £100 from the jacket that went straight to the air ambulance.
Pretty good I would say,,

a grand total of £1152.59 going to the Devon Air Ambulance,,

a big thanks to Ken Briddle for the cheque for£250

and to DaveWilliams to sponcer the beer for the weekend

and to Tony Brend for a donation of £50

and a big thankyou to Russel the site owner for opening up just for us

thanks to everyone that came and helped ,
the numbers were down this year i think we had a total of 35 ,,,,,,,,, around 20 ABR
and we had 7,000 hits on the web ,,, not very adventurous :o :o :o but we had the cream :D :D :D
it will go a head again next year all being well,

have a great christmas all of you

john
catcitrus

Re: YULE TIDE RALLY update on charity donation

Post by catcitrus »

Well done to you and the helpers--I'm so glad that it turned around despite the numbers being a bit down. Sorry I didn't say goodbye --I guess you were all having breakfast--I had slightly too much apple juice so muesli was all I could manage this morning. I got home about 2-30 after just a couple of short stops. The wind was hard work but the rain mostly stayed away. I really enjoyed it and its a great venue with lots to see locally--shame that more people don't make the effort--I'm glad that you will run it again--and hopefully I'll be there again. My 400 quid Honda ran like a top--55 mpg and cruising easily at the legal limit!
devon john

Post by devon john »

catcitrus wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:43 pm Well done to you and the helpers--I'm so glad that it turned around despite the numbers being a bit down. Sorry I didn't say goodbye --I guess you were all having breakfast--I had slightly too much apple juice so muesli was all I could manage this morning. I got home about 2-30 after just a couple of short stops. The wind was hard work but the rain mostly stayed away. I really enjoyed it and its a great venue with lots to see locally--shame that more people don't make the effort--I'm glad that you will run it again--and hopefully I'll be there again. My 400 quid Honda ran like a top--55 mpg and cruising easily at the legal limit!
good to see you Chris yes its a shame that one or two more don't make the effort ,,
its seems odd that most attending are the older biker ,,,
see you in the new year
take care
john
Mike Wright

Post by Mike Wright »

Well done John it was good to see everyone and some laughs at the same time. Thanks for the coffee and Burger!
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Well done John, excellent as usual, sorry I had to go early on Saturday. But as you know couldn't be helped. I miss the Jambalaya on Saturday evening plus Xmas pud :o
Pity some whimped out on an excellent weekend, with a great venue and facilities.
See you next year :D

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”