West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2018

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Q plate

Re: West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2018

Post by Q plate »

Hi Steve/Daz i know its a poor show & there's a principle involved here but you might be calling out to a conscience that doesn't exist so if you don't get anywhere with it soon how about you post up what the shortfall is and I'm sure theres enough people here willing to contribute make sure the the Charity & Big AL/His family aren't short for all their efforts..might even make a bit extra ££
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al

I know you are probably right it my fall on stony ground but there are a lot on hear that would help it’s just that I know that big Al puts a lot or work into the West Wales weekend just like the others who organis there rally’s throw out year and must come across this . But hay ho just me & daz having a rant
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

See this too often these rallies are to make cash for a charirty but ends up the organisers out of pocket.
Five years down the road people say Dam shame they don't hold the WWW ABR rally anymore.
Due to a clash of dates its on SWMBO birthday i have never attended this one but looking at the calendar 2020 looks good. :shock: so lets hope its still running.
Last edited by Benson-1215 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

Teflon Jnr wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:03 am Hi mate als PayPal is

bigal110052 @gmail.com
[email protected]

If your having issues there was an extra space in the email address.
Donation made by PayPal it works :D
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
mr_diver

Post by mr_diver »

Teflon Jnr wrote:
mr_diver wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:41 am Not going to make this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi all.to all that came to the wwr and paid for the food hats off to you but not all paid for there food and people said they were coming and ordered food which was catered for on the basis they said they were coming and ordered/said they wanted food didn't turn up this was an event solely for charity and big al catered for those people out of his own pocket.please can all that ordered and didn't show pay the £12 for the food it's not a lot and it is for charity at the end of the day he doesn't do it for profit and it's unfair to burden him with the cost.i personally think that everyone who hasn't paid and ordered should be named and shamed and they will be

Cheers Teflon jnr
Thanks for quoting me and having a rant about paying up for food.

I neither ordered or wanted food. I'm welsh know what goes in cowl... and I don't like any of it. Hate veg and lamb with a passion.

Stick you opinion where the sun don't shine- prick!

And for your information I didn't make it as my wife was having a miscarriage!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Rantings of A Crazed Lunatic.

Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

The quote wasnt intentionally aimed at you in particular more as an example.

Prick is a step forward usually get called worse.
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Benson-1215

That would be great new faces are more than welcome at West Wales Big Al has always put on a great event and I’m looking forward to being there next year . Al over the years has raised money for 6 different charity’s

Prostat cancer
Welsh air ambulance
Wonded soldiers
Life boat
And others

The moneys raised is from the sale of food
If you don’t like the cowl or any food that al puts on then you don’t pay for it people can bring there own it’s up to them .

He has been doing bacon roll s sat and sun morning s and he has a raffle. Most of the raffle prizes are donated from supplies that Al knows or the people that attend he’s rally

Many thanks to every one that attended and for the ones that didn’t hope to see you next year

Ta Steve

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”