West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2018

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
tefflon

Re: West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2018

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al
Well the names are starting to book in for the west wales rally and I for one am looking forward to being there ,
Steev68

Post by Steev68 »

big al wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:11 am Hi Steve68. What bike will you have this year?.
Be great to catch up.
Al

Hi Al, as of today it will be the GSA from last year, with a few mods of course :D Hope you've got the Cawl simmering on the stove already?!! :o
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Steve

Nice to hear from you hope everything is going well and the bike be good to see you there and now the bar is on Friday and Saturday night so no need to carry the stuff down there. Not been out much on the bike as late been busy at work . And spending time with the grandkids and Darren and Rachel.
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Well a free bump for Big Al s
West wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 rally it may be early but iv been chatting to him about the weekend in September ‘ he has got the bar open to Friday and Saturday night and Saturday they have got some entertainment on for us
He is looking for numbers so he can look at the food order for Saturday night

Ta Steve / tefflon
QuickNick

Post by QuickNick »

Hi AL, you can count me and Sarah in too please
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Nick
Will you both be coming on the bike to this years fund raising event I forgot to ask Al what this years charity will be but I’m sure it will be for a worthy cause.

It’s was nice to see you and Sarah when we came down to see the Welsh boys and girls

Ta steve
Steev68

Post by Steev68 »

Hi Steve (Teflon)
I'm good thanks, only just dragged the bike out of the garage myself, too much work and too much winter! I'm waiting to see if I have a problem with the rear suspension unit, (Norm told me that it wasn't working properly at the lat West Wales rally) it's showing a rear ESA Sensor Malfunction, and seeing as you can't buy a sensor separate it could prove to be expensive fix, I'm taking it into Williams' on Saturday to see what the problem is, and if my Warranty will cover the damage! Fingers crossed! :o

Hope you and the family are all ok? I guess Daz' kids must be growing up now, hopefully we can manage a meet up at some point during the year.
Take care pal and see you soon! :)
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

How do Steve I'm good and yes they are growing up 11 8 and 18 months took the big lad out for his first ride last week and picked him up from school the other day on the bike he's really enjoying it hope you get the bike sorted mate
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

How many names so far Al?
Steev68

Post by Steev68 »

Hi Daz, brilliant, get em started early lad! You need to adapt one of those 2 seater buggies so you can stick them both on the back! :D
Took the bike to Williams' today, it just needed a recalibration, so that's all good, trouble is I was sitting around too long and ended up buying another!! Haha picking it up next week :lol:
Hopefully will get to see you at sometime before this weather turns again. Take care pal and see you all soon!

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”