TRY TRIALS.

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
RandG

Re: TRY TRIALS.

Post by RandG »

Nice one lads (thumbs) it really is an addictive sport, I've brought 4 or 5 in to it very recently and they love it.
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

I've really enjoyed coming last two years running (thumbs) and would like to do it more. Finding time for green laning is hard enough, so can't really see me finding time for trials as well... but keep looking at eBay. There's a cracking looking Sherco 250 that's caught my eye recently...

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
wispyone

TRY TRIALS.

Post by wispyone »

Im still at work at the mo . Iv just had a quick fiddle with settings. Hope its sorted if not ill try again in the morning from main computer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
cowling

Post by cowling »

Go for it Dave, I don't use mine that much, but I wouldn't be without one.
Some are put off as you have to transport them, but bike racks are cheap
Collapsible trailers are a good option, a load of fun for not that much
Penny's. Dave cooper is good for racks and trailers. I have both, but not
Used now with having a van, I'm having a clear out so they may come up
For sale soon. (thumbs)
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Dave DRZ wrote:I've really enjoyed coming last two years running (thumbs) and would like to do it more.

Finding time for green laning is hard enough, so can't really see me finding time for trials as well... but keep looking at eBay.

There's a cracking looking Sherco 250 that's caught my eye recently...

Dave
I know what you mean, however I haven't ridden my trail bike for 6 months as I am getting fed up with the politics and lane closures associated with Green Lanes (severe case of CBA)

On the other hand, i'm doing more and more Trials now, good craic and atmosphere - no aggro and ride where you want (with the landowners permission at events)

I can see me selling my trail bike perhaps, in future
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
XR400STUPOT

Post by XR400STUPOT »

Brilliant weekend. Major thanks to Scoob for sorting and providing his bike along with Neil and Sid, not forgetting Bob for entertaining us and the local ladies on Saturday evening... My son Alex wants to thank you all for making him so welcome, he was a little apprehensive about coming but loved it and can't believe what a nice bunch of blokes you are. Richard it was a pleasure to meet you thanks for the photos and vids, hope to see you again.
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

johnnyboxer wrote:Did anyone get bitten by the Trials bug?
I have wanted to give trials a go for ages and this was a fantastic opportunity, I am seriously interested in getting a bike in the near future.

Just can't get over how punishing it can be on lower arms and hands - definitely gives them a good work out :)

PS ...glad I finally got there with the vids
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

thanks Richard good efforts with videos check your pms (thumbs)
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

wispyone wrote:
johnnyboxer wrote:Did anyone get bitten by the Trials bug?
I have wanted to give trials a go for ages and this was a fantastic opportunity, I am seriously interested in getting a bike in the near future.

Just can't get over how punishing it can be on lower arms and hands - definitely gives them a good work out :)

PS ...glad I finally got there with the vids
Great vids, just off now to our club practice ground for a day on my trials bike

Love it
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”