ABR MALVERN HILLS RALLY 2016

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
ratass

Re: ABR MALVERN HILLS RALLY 2016

Post by ratass »

Still working on it john trf not come back yet,gabe at zen is trying too.said he would do it but looking after family.
Jon
AdventureDisco

Post by AdventureDisco »

Hi to all, I am wondering if anyone will be travelling up from the Kent /Sussex area so as to arrive for 10am on the Friday? Can't decide whether to split the journey and do a couple of hours Thursday evening or do the whole journey early Friday?
moto al

Post by moto al »

I'm very sorry il have to pull out, due to getting my first service at 600 miles. A complete pain in the rectum .i apologise .Al.ps today the bike has only covered 50miles.
moto al
Tredown

Post by Tredown »

Moto al
That's no excuse, get it booked in to its 500 mile service early Friday morning, surely you can manage 450 miles between now and then !!!
We are all looking forward to having a dam good look over it, and of course a cheeky test ride !!!
My mate Rob bought a new 1200 BMW and took it back for the next service the next day, I think he rode all night.
Cant wait to get my AT looks like it won't be here till April about the same time as the Touratech pannier rails and crash bars.
Hope your enjoying riding it, Tell us what you think.
Tim
Tredown
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Anyone doing a rideout on the Saturday?
I can take a couple of peeps on a whistle stop tour of somewhere, reckon about 150 miles ish, mainly open B roads, with a cake stop here and there. Glady follow someone else too. Just thought I'd say, need to be back in pub for Wales V England at 4pm :woohoo: :evil: so need to be rolling at 10am :whistle: (thumbs)
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

Agent orange I don't know what has been organize but I will join the crowed were ever they go so if its with you so b it. see you there.

Jon is a bit slow this days you know is the age ...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
devon john

Post by devon john »

Agent Orange wrote:Anyone doing a rideout on the Saturday?
I can take a couple of peeps on a whistle stop tour of somewhere, reckon about 150 miles ish, mainly open B roads, with a cake stop here and there. Glady follow someone else too. Just thought I'd say, need to be back in pub for Wales V England at 4pm :woohoo: :evil: so need to be rolling at 10am :whistle: (thumbs)

thanks

john
ratass

Post by ratass »

Agent Orange wrote:Anyone doing a rideout on the Saturday?
Dont you mean wales stuffing england :*
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Hopefully, championship winners the victors will be (oops!! sorry went into Yoda mode)
Desmo

Post by Desmo »

We Shall See Jon
Won't we

Desmo

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”