Surrey Bunkhouse meet 21-23 Nov NOW FULL Thanks.

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Stewie

Surrey Bunkhouse meet 21-23 Nov NOW FULL Thanks.

Post by Stewie »

Hi all, after the great success of the recent North Wales trip, I did say that I would put something together down this way for the Northern Folk, so here's the plan.

So I've managed to get some groups together, there are 4 groups in total 2 Enduro bike and 2 Big Bike.

I would just like to point out a few things, just so's everybody's happy with what there getting and what to expect.

The accommodation is bunkhouse type and in a pub so it will probably be quite noisy, the bikes will be in the car park at the side of the venue so bring your chains and disc locks.

Please prep your bikes before coming down, I will have some tools and a bike stand in the van and your welcome to use them.

The ride leaders are from the local TRF ( Surrey Group ), if you would like to give them £1 for there run fund, it's entirely up to you, I know the TRF divides opinion, so can we keep that for another day, as these guys are coming down for gratuitous and there a great bunch.

I have booked a table for us all on the Saturday night, but on the Friday if your eating in the pub remember to tell them your staying there as your entitled to 20% off the bill.
You don't have to eat at the venue on the Saturday, I just thought it would be nice if we could all get together and swap tales of woe about the days riding..

Please make sure you have your ride leaders phone number and he has yours.

Please don't ride outside your comfort zone, the group will wait, keep an eye out for the rider behind you, and if your passing make sure the other rider is aware of your presents.

If your struggling at any stage please speak up, it's about a shared passion and helping each other out.

50/50 tyres are a minimum and a GSOH is a must.

So the groups are -

Enduro type 1
Ride Leader - Farnham Flyer ( Paul )
HusabergFE550
Tetley
Gavinski
Coasty
Scotty72

Enduro type 2
Ride Leader - Stewie
Spoky0
F17th
Stubbs
Pingman
Phil

Big bike inter 1
Ride Leader - Steve Sharp ( Steve )
Beddowsm
Ktmry
Felco
ACP
Timcat
Gooner
XR400stupot

Big bike inter 2
Ride Leader - Big yellow tractor ( Colin )
Minky
Horseybiker
Sexysi
mjojom
Spannerfingers
scottnet
Slideways To confirm.

So if your not on the list or think your in the wrong group, please speak up, we're planning to getaway from the Venue at 0900hrs on the Saturday, I will be leaving for a short run on Friday at 1330hrs, so if your about for that let me know, also will be having a local ride or a trip to a local track ( Four Marks if it's open )on Sunday.

If you think I've left anything out or have any questions, please let me know. (thumbs)

Saturday Night meal -

Could you please let me know if you want to eat at the Pub, as it's busy Saturday and I have to get the numbers to them (thumbs)

Booked so far -
Me
sexysi
Phil
beddowsm
HorseyBiker
~ACP~
minkyhead
Pingman
KtmRy
XR400STUPOT
Timcat
felco
Gav

Car / Bike parking

It's been a bit of a stumbling block to say the least, but it is what it is, so the landlord has said we can have the top end of the car park ( which has not been used for the cat swinging practice :huh: ), under the landlords accommodation, as you can see the car park only has room for 5 cars and the design does not lend itself to trailers, but as said if we can up end them and place them at the top we will, but the more realistic solution is the Train station car park just around the corner, it has cctv cameras and is well lit, see the picture.
Mulberry Car Park -
Train Station Car Park -

If your not at all happy with any part of the set-up, speak up and I'll see what I can do, but I would rather people knew what to expect, rather than turning up and not being happy, remember it's about a common love of trail riding, socializing and sheared experience. :)
g00ner

Re: Surrey Bunkhouse meet 21-23 Nov ?

Post by g00ner »

Good idea, I'd be interested (thumbs)
~ACP~

Post by ~ACP~ »

Put me down... (not literally) (thumbs)
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Sounds good to me! Nice one.
scutty

Post by scutty »

Sounds good to me!
scoobydidler

Surrey Bunkhouse meet 21-23 Nov ?

Post by scoobydidler »

Any other weekend for me I'm in. I can't get out of that weekends plans, the missus is involved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Ill probably be on the ten.......just to avoid the Friday traffic. But would like plenty of mud and snotty trails please! May even have a decent tyre on by then!
KtmRy

Post by KtmRy »

Count me in please (thumbs)
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Timcat has texted asking for a place please.

He cant update this thread yet...something about getting on a plane to get married.
phil.hughes1983

Post by phil.hughes1983 »

As I've already offered to lend a hand I better put my name down. But I'm not pushing mikes tankeree anywhere. !!! Be good just for the piss up if nothing else

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”