North Wales meet October 10/11/12

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
beddowsm

Re: North Wales meet October 10/11/12

Post by beddowsm »

Right, just Stevew and yamart not replied for breakie. I've dropped yamart a text but don't have Steve's number. Anyone else got it?
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

One thing, should go without saying really. We have to leave the bunkhouse in the same way as when we arrive. This means all pots washed, dried and put away. I spent a good 30 mins on the Sunday at the strata meet washing up before I left. I don't mind........but it can't happen this time. It's my daughters birthday so I'm up and off home first thing Sunday morning. So all wash their own pots please and any necessary clearing up / bagging up the empties.
felco

Post by felco »

beddowsm wrote:One thing, should go without saying really. We have to leave the bunkhouse in the same way as when we arrive. This means all pots washed, dried and put away. I spent a good 30 mins on the Sunday at the strata meet washing up before I left. I don't mind........but it can't happen this time. It's my daughters birthday so I'm up and off home first thing Sunday morning. So all wash their own pots please and any necessary clearing up / bagging up the empties.
Get up 30 minutes earlier mike :laugh:
only joking mate, will do!
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

beddowsm wrote:One thing, should go without saying really. We have to leave the bunkhouse in the same way as when we arrive. This means all pots washed, dried and put away. I spent a good 30 mins on the Sunday at the strata meet washing up before I left. I don't mind........but it can't happen this time. It's my daughters birthday so I'm up and off home first thing Sunday morning. So all wash their own pots please and any necessary clearing up / bagging up the empties.
And that's after I spent an hour or so before people were up and about clearing the emptys away, it looked like someone had bombed a brewery....LOL
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Stewie wrote:
And that's after I spent an hour or so before people were up and about clearing the emptys away, it looked like someone had bombed a brewery....LOL
HaHa. And it gets to something when the bunkhouse manager asks us to take the sacks of empties away with us as there are too many for the place to handle. Think they all/most went into Jims van to be taken to a recycle centre.
nothingtosee

Post by nothingtosee »

Unfortunately a mate of mine who was supposed to be coming can't make it so there is now 1 spare place (with breakfast both days). Bit late notice but if anyone without a place wants to come along let me know.

James
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

nothingtosee wrote:Unfortunately a mate of mine who was supposed to be coming can't make it so there is now 1 spare place (with breakfast both days). Bit late notice but if anyone without a place wants to come along let me know.

James
Hi James,
I managed to cancel breakfast for your mate ;)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Well, life has just got in the way and I can't make it.
So if anyone wants my place, they are welcome to it, I don't want any refund/payment
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

sorry to hear that Steve. With you and James mate out we are down to 15 now.

2 riding groups maybe? Rumour has it the Bwlch-y-groes leader is now developing a "Im scared of mud" syndrome. And I don't think he can read a map either?
KTMChris

North Wales meet October 10/11/12

Post by KTMChris »

Well I'm all set 2 groups is fine by me. See you all Friday (thumbs)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412704837.186467.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412704837.186467.jpg (61.73 KiB) Viewed 1339 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”