Arctic Coast Highway run July 2015 for target ovarian cancer charity

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
sexysi

Re: Arctic Coast Highway run July 2015 for target ovarian cancer charity

Post by sexysi »

You never know might be there, but no going to say yes i'm going, my situation next year will be very fluid, so if I did go I would only know at the last min.

Hence why I have handed the baton on

si
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Hello folks, I just started following this thread today.

I'd like to follow you to Norway, I think.
I've started planning a 20 country trip (this is quite ambitious - more likely as many countries as I can before I run out of money)

The route to Norway was exactly as I'd planned the start of my trip, so I think follow you until we get to the Trollstigen, then I'll head back down to Germany and beyond.

Since I have no agenda, just a list of POI's I want to visit, I may even follow you for the entire lot, considering what a lovely bunch of reckless individuals you all seem to be :)

Following this thread and your FB page with great interest.

Cheers,

Steve.
I'm off on a 3 month solo trip of Europe. Can i pitch a tent in your garden? Or can you help me find interesting things to see?

Here's my page:

http://www.facebook.com/onemooseonemotorbike
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Hi, there are a few of us still interested in going and plan to meet up on Saturday 13th 12:00 at the Crown Pub in Cholderton, Wiltshire, SP4 0DW, its just off the A303 (just picked it off Google) If you are interested it would be good to meet you there (thumbs)
angusyoung

Post by angusyoung »

Hi I would love to come on your trip also
I have fairly recently thought about the same trip and would love to help to raise awareness and help the trust
boatman

Post by boatman »

Did this run last year as a one up camping trip Scotland to Nordkapp.
Wife and I are kicking around a trip together 2 up In July up to the Cape.
Camping cabins will be the order of the day .
It is a beautiful country!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!! You have to respect their road rules though and just chill out for the ride
If the new service out of Harwich is up and running that's deffo the way to go! NOT A LOT to recommend the run up through the Low Countries .
Anyone else thinking of going at that time ?
whitewidow

Post by whitewidow »

Hi Have got this in mind this year but won't be leaving till after 8/9 July if all goes well. Let me know if anyone hears about the Harwich ferry. Cheers.
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Good to know there are a few others interested it could make up for a meet as paths cross if we don't all leave at the same time :silly:

For this trip I met up with Hugh before Christmas and talked over a few ideas, Ollie is still keen but couldn't make the meet. Hugh is looking in to possibility of ferries but at the moment info from the companies is a bit scares :huh: other than than not much planning been done, well it all adds to the adventure :whistle:

Dates at the moment are a flexible as nothing booked or set in stone but one certainty is I am definitely going :woohoo:
angusyoung

Post by angusyoung »

Hi I'm a bit hopeless with iPad . Computers etc
Would love to come on this trip is there any chance I dropped a note last nite many thanks
Angus
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

angusyoung wrote:Hi I'm a bit hopeless with iPad . Computers etc
Would love to come on this trip is there any chance I dropped a note last nite many thanks
Angus
Yes mate, all welcome :)

I will post details as we put them together and and probably start a new thread as I cant edit Sexsi's original post

Im going to sign up for the Malvern Ralley so if anyone wants to meet up there and bang heads over the trip then im up for that :silly: http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... -2015.html
angusyoung

Post by angusyoung »

Going to malvern c u there
I'm also going to the hubb in Ireland this year which is last wk end June
Have you got any def dates for trip ?

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”