ABR at the NEC Motorcycle Live Nov 23rd to Dec 1st 2013

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
James691

ABR at the NEC Motorcycle Live Nov 23rd to Dec 1st 2013

Post by James691 »

Greetings All,
[center]
nec.png
nec.png (201.92 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
[/center]

ABR is going to have a stand at the NEC for 2013 and we hope to see many faces from the forum at the event. :woohoo:

Please do come for a natter and discuss what you have been up to, feed back on the magazine and just a general craic.

Please do not worry Alun has not forced anyone into a full body spandex leotard - we can only hope that Touratech does not bring out an adventure mankini for Peej to test and review :sick:

Here is the stand number so you can come and say hello - Stand Number 4A69

Getting there -

Arriving at the NEC

The NEC is situated 8 miles East of Birmingham city centre; its central location ensures it is at the hub of the UK motorway network. Visitors from any direction can travel to The NEC site directly using the following motorways – M1, M5, M6, M6 Toll, M40 and M42.

The NEC is signposted on motorways and major roads and is marked on most good maps. If you are travelling by car, we recommend that you allow plenty of time for your journey.

M6 Toll

As a free flowing alternative to the M6, the M6 Toll offers reliably shorter journey times through the West Midlands. It runs between Junctions 3A and 11A of the M6, and there is easy access to the NEC via the M6toll / M42. M6 Toll Website

Using Sat Nav

If you are using a satellite navigation system please enter the postcode B40 1NT to pinpoint us. Please be aware that the Sat Nav system will not direct you into an onsite car / bike park. Please follow the clearly signposted directions once in the vicinity of the venue.

By Bike or Car

Bike parking in the Bike Park is free of charge (and subject to availability). Car parking is charged at £8.00, this is subsidised for Motorcycle Live visitors, by Motorcycle Live (NEC parking is £10 a day).

On your arrival at The NEC, traffic officers will direct you to the most convenient parking area, however being such a large site with a number of entrances, it is recommended that you refer to The NEC Site Map before your arrival to avoid adding time to your journey.

The NEC has designated car park spaces for visitors with disabilities – all are chargable at £8.00 – this is a subsidised rate for Motorcycle Live visitors.

To see a list of what is going on at the 2013 event the please see the website and for booking your ticket.

www.motorcyclelive.co.uk

See ya'll there :woohoo:
Dancing in the moonlight
tefflon

Re: ABR at the NEC Motorcycle Live Nov 23rd to Dec 1st 2013

Post by tefflon »

Hi James
Thanks for the heads up I will be attending on one of the weekends along with Big Al and one or two otheres
There my even be a small contingency from Northern Irland her name is Maggie she attended the west book farm rally that big Al held in west wales . She traveled on her own a very deturmind young ladie if I my say

Ta Steve
spasm

Post by spasm »

I'll be there James, we can laugh about the winter rally in Shropshire lol it's my birthday on the 24th so I'll be waking round the show pissed hopefully

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
i only need one wheel .......... the rear
andymac

Post by andymac »

im going, 1st sunday B)
work hard,,,,,,,,,,,play harder !!
Hacknslash

Post by Hacknslash »

Hmmm interesting

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

The Geek shall inherit the Earth.
Travelling Sam

Post by Travelling Sam »

Excellent news!!! :) :) :)
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

See you there on the Friday guys :D
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Abs1

Post by Abs1 »

Hi guys,

Even more excellent news! We have 5 pairs of free tickets to Motorcycle Live!!! For details check out our latest ABR online competition on our homepage, here on the forum or our ABR Facebook page.

Good luck, ABRs!

ABS 1
davsato

Post by davsato »

Abs1 wrote:Hi guys,

Even more excellent news! We have 5 pairs of free tickets to Motorcycle Live!!! For details check out our latest ABR online competition on our homepage, here on the forum or our ABR Facebook page.

Good luck, ABRs!

ABS 1
and unfortunately thats the only way I+mates will be going this year.
after going every year since the year dot we took the considered decision some years ago not to bother anymore as it was same old same old for more and more £, and dont mention the poxy parking!! but at the same time a local coach firm started up a charabanc service to the show, last year it was £16 inc show ticket and you'd be a mug to pass that up, but this year they went bust :( :( :(
Dave
VR_Rider

Post by VR_Rider »

Look forward to saying hellos! Coming up on Sunday 1st December!

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”