Horizons Hubb Uk Event 30 May-2 June 2013

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Bongoburns

Horizons Hubb Uk Event 30 May-2 June 2013

Post by Bongoburns »

Hello can anyone still remember me it's Bongo Burns :lol: I've paid up for the Horizons Hubb UK and will be going ther next weds a day before it starts. It would be nice to see ABR's again that I met at Last years 2012 Boil Rally, as I couldn't get to the Boil Rally this year due to being not well since December last year and had a holiday for 3 weeks in hospital over xmas and new year and that was my last adventure holiday I had lol. Am getting back on the road gradually again on my travels :lol:

Is there anyone leaving on the Wednesday to go there from Durham area? or am I bongo burns no mates :lol:

I will be still riding ther on my Kawasaki EN500 and wearing my pink helmet so say hello to me when am ther :lol:
SteveB

Re: Horizons Hubb Uk Event 30 May-2 June 2013

Post by SteveB »

E LO Bongo .. Or should I say Ms Burns ?

I'll see you there... but not going until Thursday. Sorry you haven't been well, but with your infectious, positive outlook on life I wouldn't be surprised if you are not like a coiled spring waiting to explode again.

Look forward to catching up with you and perhaps going for bimble (I'll try not to loose you this time). Speaking of which.. you were missed at the Boil.

Steve
BMW R1200GS - BMW 650GS
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Yes am ready to explode again and eager lol.

Yes am looking forward in catching up with you with a bimble to go with it. Don't worry if I get lost again I will just tootle along back to campsite lol. I wonder why I was missed at the boil perhaps it was because of my big smile across my face constantly. I missed doing it this year so you can tell me all about it when I see you.

Debs
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

Appen the big bloke will be there with Mrs R2M (Shazzer), but in a four wheeled thing due to pups needing a home for the weekend.

Anyone got a dozen flags with ABR'er on em ????
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

I still owe you a few drinks for that dvd and book, so if you see me before I see you say hello and we'll head for the nearest drinking parlor.

I've got my big union jack flag flying from the back of my motorbike lol
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Hey Bongo, hows you? well, better, I hope. If not im sure the Hubb will get your spirits. Ill see you there on the Friday morning - really looking forward to it.

x
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Yes am feeling better everyday now. Am hoping the Hubb will get my spirits so I can concentrate on my adventure bike riding again. Am looking forward to seeing you n steve again and to get loads of inspiration. We'll all have a drink and celebrate again and stay up round a fire and chat all night lol.x
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

I'll be there on the Wednesday, of course you and l have no idea what each other look like, but I've got an ABR sticker.

And on Thursday, I'm volunteering on the gate, so if your name's not down you're not coming in ;)
Happiness has 125cc ...
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Freeloader I will be there on Wednesday also and yes we have no idea what each other looks like, but I also have an ABR sticker.

I think I am helping out on the Wednesday as that's when I'm going so I won't be at the gate on Thursday I will already be inside lol.
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

Bongoburns wrote:Freeloader I will be there on Wednesday also and yes we have no idea what each other looks like, but I also have an ABR sticker.

I think I am helping out on the Wednesday as that's when I'm going so I won't be at the gate on Thursday I will already be inside lol.
The nightmare of internet forums, we have no idea what people look like. I'd say look out for my Coleman Phad X3, but everyone and his wife has one.

But I will be the only Derbi there, probably ;)
Happiness has 125cc ...

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”