NOW SOLD Fully loaded 2014 GS Adventure for Sale

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Paul_C

NOW SOLD Fully loaded 2014 GS Adventure for Sale

Post by Paul_C »

2014 GS Adventure LC for sale
Blue / silver. This has been used year round for day rides, continental touring, Round Britain Rally etc. Occasionally with a pillion. Ridden on a few gravel trail in the UK and Spain. I'm replacing it with a lighter bike, a Husqvarna 901. It's been well used and, I'd like to think, well looked after but I'm no weekend bike polisher.
MoT valid until 1st July 2023. 63,000 miles. £6500 One previous owner.
Bought by me from a friend in 2017 at 24,000 miles. The exhaust headers had recently been replaced due to a sticking exhaust valve. No issues during my ownership. Keeping things up front there is a slight crack in the RH hand guard. This happened when the previous owner had a "parking incident" in Portugal. I was there. There is also a crack (repaired but requires painting) in the narrow panel below the tank on the RH side, see photo. This may well have started in the above parking incident. The bike also decided to lie down on a Peak District green lane, lack of momentum, lesson learned. The centre stand would probably benefit from a rub down and a coat of paint. If I was keeping the bike I'd do it. The rear subframe was rubbed down and repainted about three years ago. No sign of any engine or drive train paint corrosion. ACF50 protection every autumn. Washed after every potentially salty ride. Garaged when at home.
There's little this bike doesn't include... Original aluminium panniers and top case. Crash bars. Headlight protector. Sargent low rider seat and Sargent pillion seat. Original seats included. The previous owner had the original rider seat refashioned etc. Still too high for me though. This is not a lowered GSA, just the low seat. I'm 5'6" with a 29" inside leg and it's fine. If you're taller (most likely) the seat can be raised if necessary. I find the Sargent seat to be excellent. Day after day continental riding is easily achieved.
ABS Electronic suspension adjustment (pro). LED lights and indicators. Spot lights. Crash bars. Quick shifter. Additional rear LED lights, not linked to the brakes. Heated grips. Sidestand foot. R&G rear drive protector. BMW NavV satnav linked to the LH switchgear control wheel. USB socket. Tyre pressure sensors. Rear sensor was replaced three years ago. Set up with the GS911. Mudsling rear wheel / shock guard. Cymark instrument panel security cover. Cymark radiator guards. Cymark screen supports. Cymark tool box. Cymark front centre wind deflector. (Replaces acrylic original) Cymark front crud catcher. Cymark rear splash guard. Homemade guard fitted to the centre stand. Odessey battery approximately 18 months old. Excellent Roadlok XRA front wheel lock with spare key and locking pin.
Anakee Adventure tyres. Front with 3mm of tread remaining, rear 4mm Auxiliary fusebox under the pillion seat (Fuzeblock switchable). Additional power socket (Hella/Din) behind the pillion seat. Louder horn. Wonderlich side bags. Black Baglux / Bagster tank cover / bag holder. Givi hand guard extenders. New, unused Baglux medium sized expandable tankbag included (I have another). With the current swept back bar risers this bag will slightly restrict the turning circle. I generally use a smaller one which I will be keeping. Beowulf heel guards. Originals included. Beowulf rear brake master cylinder protector. Spare, nearly new, standard silencer included. Genuine BMW battery charger.A pair of Mane Event pannier bags. Hardly used as I later bought Kreiga ones. GS911 service tool. Haynes manual. Two keys. Many many stickers. Some of which I will try to remove as keepsakes.
Serviced according to the schedule by me every 6000 miles. Checked and reset using my GS911 gizmo. The last service was a full job, fluids, plugs, filters etc. I also took the plunge and removed the tank to check the internal filter on the fuel pump (it was quite clean). The valve tolerances have stayed pretty much the same since I acquired the bike. Engine and final drive oil always drain clear. I have a record of the GS911 scans if required.
I'm based just outside Burton on Trent. I'd consider trailering the bike up to 100 miles for a confirmed sale.

Just along for the ride.
Husqvarna 901 Norden. Husqvarna 701 Enduro. Moto Guzzi LeMans II.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”