ABR Loyalty Tickets For Sale Including Camping & Trails

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
lancashirelad

Re: ABR Loyalty Tickets For Sale Including Camping & Trails

Post by lancashirelad »

johnnyboxer wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:35 am Thanks for doing that
I did the same, 6-7 weeks ago after coming back from the Scottish 6 days and presumably catching it in the Fort William area
Stayed at home for the full 10 days
Many folks local to here have caught it recently and carrying on as normal going out, maskless and that’s why it’s spreading I guess
Snap JB, I returned from the pre65 trial & tested positive, it was 11 days before I tested neg, I was stir crazy!!
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
rockdodger

Post by rockdodger »

Lancashirelad that quite a long time and I’m hoping to be testing negative after a week. I suspect from what you and others have said I am gonna be at least 10 days. I had covid previously and had very few symptoms and was clear after a week but this time I have way worse symptoms so it’s gonna be a while before I start to improve.
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

Was roughest I’d been for a long while luckily it only hit me on the Sat morning we set off back!!
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

look .. Boris said you got to learn to live with it ..... :D :) :? :roll: :lol:
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

We've seen Boris, who reportedly nearly died of Covid, actually turning his house into London's Party Central while the rest of us were staying home, saving lives and protecting the NHS, so I think the chances of getting the mass population to follow any 'guidance' from that quarter now or in the future is zero.
And police attempting to serve prosecutions etc on people for breaching any future Covid regs will be lucky if they just get laughed at. Go away officer, I'll get my friend Sue to write a report as to whether this party is actually a party.
I don't doubt that Covid can be a serious medical condition, but clearly those who were best informed about its seriousness (those making covid policy at the heart of government) didn't take it seriously.
So no one else will.

Elect stupid Prime Ministers, get stupid behaviour. I expect quite a few people will die, but 'Big Dog' has been saved and that's the main thing.

Off to Barnard Castle for an eye test now!
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

bond_yzf wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:58 pm
Seminole wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:19 pm Hospitaisations are actually increasing, mainly due to a narrative pushed by the Government and happily followed because we are all fed up or stupid, next wave looks to have started which considering its mid summer and the currently emerging Variants appear more harmful than the earlier types of Omicron, well it doesnt bode well for the second half of 2022

I think we are heading for another really big wave as all the measures to dampen it down that regulated previous waves have been thrown away and I doubt they will be brought back no matter how many die as we have such a shit government and large chunks of population wont voluntarily take measures as they cant think their way out of a Mc donalds without a big fucking arrow to show the way
Fuck, even the Doctors surgery has completely abandoned all measures, so even Doctors are too fucking stupid to even just look at the available data that shows prevalence never dropped below alarming levels and the only reasons we havnt gone go tits up already is because were lucky with the early Omicron variants and the population had high levels of resistance due recent vaccination, both of which no longer apply

Happy Trails :D

Yawn
Fuck off sleepy
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

:D :D :roll: :roll:
Seminole wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:42 pm
bond_yzf wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:58 pm
Seminole wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:19 pm Hospitaisations are actually increasing, mainly due to a narrative pushed by the Government and happily followed because we are all fed up or stupid, next wave looks to have started which considering its mid summer and the currently emerging Variants appear more harmful than the earlier types of Omicron, well it doesnt bode well for the second half of 2022

I think we are heading for another really big wave as all the measures to dampen it down that regulated previous waves have been thrown away and I doubt they will be brought back no matter how many die as we have such a shit government and large chunks of population wont voluntarily take measures as they cant think their way out of a Mc donalds without a big fucking arrow to show the way
Fuck, even the Doctors surgery has completely abandoned all measures, so even Doctors are too fucking stupid to even just look at the available data that shows prevalence never dropped below alarming levels and the only reasons we havnt gone go tits up already is because were lucky with the early Omicron variants and the population had high levels of resistance due recent vaccination, both of which no longer apply

Happy Trails :D

Yawn
Fuck off sleepy
:D
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

garyboy wrote:look .. Boris said you got to learn to live with it ..... :D :) :? :roll: :lol:
He’s a **** (* insert as appropriate) of the first order

Wouldn’t trust him to get a fish & chip order correct Image
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Our chipshop is terrible.. they put too much salt on the chips, and too much batter on the fish .... I reported them for asalt and battery.

Image20220623_164809 (2) by gary boy, on Flickr

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”