2020 AJP PR7 650 Adventure For Sale 'REDUCED'

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
dibbs

2020 AJP PR7 650 Adventure For Sale 'REDUCED'

Post by dibbs »

Im selling my AJP PR7 its a 2020 power up factory model which includes titanium full exhaust system, 'Doma' slip on end can, uprated air filter and spark plug and has the latest V4 ecu mapping on it. Extra's include heated grips and fitted rear rack, also I had a K Tech stiffer rear spring fitted and the suspension set up by Torque Racing for a 16 stone rider, and i still have the original spring in the box very good condition with only a few expected marks from TET and green lane riding etc. I have ridden most of the southern TET routes on it and it is a fantastic adventure bike ready for anything, and is also very comfortable on the road including motorway speeds etc! 7931 miles from new. Im the second owner, V5 in my name and spare key is present, and the service book is stamped. message me for more details and pictures. Located near Braintree Essex. Here is the link to my ebay add and the price has been reduced today!!! Now £7295.00

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165444886675
Last edited by dibbs on Tue May 10, 2022 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: 2020 MY AJP PR7 For Sale

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Nice-looking bike...seems to hold their money, too.
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Thanks Richard, but maybe not so! there seems to be a huge amount of 'watchers' on ebay but no takers yet (anyone know why that is????), so im going to reduce it to £7300 on here first so if anyone is thinking about it then you have first dibbs for a couple of days, before i change it on the bay!! :D
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

dibbs wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:38 am Thanks Richard, but maybe not so! there seems to be a huge amount of 'watchers' on ebay but no takers yet (anyone know why that is????), so im going to reduce it to £7300 on here first so if anyone is thinking about it then you have first dibbs for a couple of days, before i change it on the bay!! :D
I recently listed a 'niche' bike (which I consider this to be) on an Ebay classified advert at a competitive price and after 14 days there was over 500 views with 25 watchers but no contacts/questions. Eventually a buyer with specific requirements made contact and in addition to the comprehensive advert info and 12 photo's he asked for a start up/walk around video which was a first for me but actually worked really well.
My bike was only £3.5k and it did sell (not full asking price) to that one and only contact. Personally I think that finding buyers with cash/available spare bank balance is getting increasingly rare which plays in to hands of the big modern dealers that can sort out credit (the days of £3.5k 'sock draw' cash has gone). If you do get interest my advice (not wanting to tell you how to 'suck eggs') would be to treat a buyer well and provide lots of reasons for them to buy ........ bearing in mind they may not be on your doorstep and they may be a dreamer looking for reasons not to buy but just try to put yourself in a buyers frame of mind.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

There's no doubt that demand for used bikes (and cars) was inflated by Covid...and perhaps like those poor lockdown dogs, the market is now being flooded with stuff that people have now realised they didn't actually want in the first place?
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Not trying to tell you how to suck eggs but I've just had a look at the advert and you need to sell the advert before you can sell the bike.
I think you could capture more views/browsers and hopefully more interested buyers by changing the item title to include the words AJP PR7 Adventure & TeT ready, KTM Honda Yamaha Husqvarna (you get my drift).

Then AJP PR7 ready for riding the TeT or adventure around the World. at the top of the description box. (Sell the dream)

I would also 'flesh out' the bikes history, service details/dates, standard equipment and most importantly the added extras. £7.5k cash is a lot of money to most people but it is also a lot of bike which you need to highlight.
I'm not a selling guru or anything but I've sent a pm with my example of how to flesh it out from a recent successful sale.
Hope that helps ;)
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
dibbs

Re: 2020 AJP PR7 650 Adventure For Sale 'REDUCED'

Post by dibbs »

Thanks for the tips Tony. Advert has now been 'padded out a bit' and price reduced. I await the avalanche of calls!!!! :D
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

after riding with Dibbs ,the bike is in great condition and not been trashed , had a easy life . so its ready for the next adventure and new owner . please when meeting the owner don't stare at his mono brow !
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

halfpint wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:17 pm after riding with Dibbs ,the bike is in great condition and not been trashed , had a easy life . so its ready for the next adventure and new owner . please when meeting the owner don't stare at his mono brow !
PMSL!!! thanks for the bump Pete, and the mono brough has now been washed off lol... (for all you wondering WTF! you had to be there hehe..) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

Nice bike

...have we met?
supergreg2.jpg
supergreg2.jpg (8.03 KiB) Viewed 2339 times

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”