Rekluse Radius CX EXP Core clutch kit for Beta RR 2018/19

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
daveuprite

Rekluse Radius CX EXP Core clutch kit for Beta RR 2018/19

Post by daveuprite »

REKLUSE Radius CX EXP Core clutch kit for Beta RR 2018/19 4T

Top of the range semi-auto Rekluse clutch for all 4 stroke Beta RR models 2018 and 2019.
i.e. 350, 390, 430 and 480 RR. Kit number: RMS-7902025

Use this number to check if it might fit other models, I don't know, it might well do, but obviously I don't guarantee that. The above models are those listed on the box as the correct fit.

If you're reading this ad you'll probably know what these Rekluse clutches are all about, and there are plenty of reviews on the internet/youtube.

This is for the whole kit including the slave cylinder and the nice-looking Rekluse casing. All in the original box. Only been fitted to a bike for 15 hours. Just one very small scratch on the lower part of the casing - can be seen on the pics - otherwise pretty much as new, ready to fit. Instructions and purchase receipt included. This cost 1260 Euros back in January 2021 !! So it's a total bargain at less than half price.

525 GBPounds or 600 Euros plus postage. Sorry, no offers.

OK, I'm out here in SW France, so we'd have to sort out the postage. If I sent it to a UK address marked as a second-hand gift for a friend hopefully there would be no brexit duties to pay at your end, but the whole pack weighs 2.5kgs so probably looking at 40 quid postage. Still v cheap compared to new.

Plenty more pictures on the leboncoin advert:
https://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_moto/2062032436.htm
Cheers, Dave

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”