***SOLD*** Givi XS307 Tank Lock bag and flange fitting for Africa Twin 2016-18

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
dibbs

***SOLD*** Givi XS307 Tank Lock bag and flange fitting for Africa Twin 2016-18

Post by dibbs »

Hi All
I have for sale the GIVI XS307 tank lock tank bag for the Africa Twin 2016-18. The bag will fit loads of other bikes but you will need to buy the flange fitting kit for the bike you have! a Ring simply screws onto the fuel ring on the bike and then the bag just clips onto the ring and is very secure and has a quick release trigger to remove it.

Its in very good condition and ive only used it a few times, comes with inner dry bag and external rain cover and clip on map pocket. The strap that goes round the headstock has been cut off as there is no need for it.

Im after £70.00 posted to UK only. :D

ImageUntitled

ImageUntitled

ImageUntitled
Last edited by dibbs on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
dibbs

Re: FOR SALE Givi XS307 Tank Lock bag and flange fitting for Africa Twin 2016-18

Post by dibbs »

Going to give myself a shameless bump coz every time i read the add and see the word 'flange' im giggling like a schoolboy!!!! it will fit a multitude of other bikes, but you will need a bike specific 'flange' lol....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geecee68

Re: FOR SALE Givi XS307 Tank Lock bag and flange fitting for Africa Twin 2016-18

Post by Geecee68 »

Hi there,

Having trouble with my PMs (they are sitting in my outbox but not sending). If this is still available I'll take this. If you don't get a message from me by tomorrow morning any chance you could PM me?

Really sorry...no idea why its not working.

Gav
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Hi Gavin

PM replied to, and i did get all of them come through!!
lancashirelad

Re: ***SOLD*** Givi XS307 Tank Lock bag and flange fitting for Africa Twin 2016-18

Post by lancashirelad »

Messages stay in your outbox until the recipient open them….usually.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”