For sale: shock absorber for BMW f800gs

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Dave DRZ

For sale: shock absorber for BMW f800gs

Post by Dave DRZ »

This shock absorber was taken off my 2012 f800gs Triple Black back in 2015, it had only done 7000 miles (Adventure Bike Warehouse fitted a brand new one in preparation for me going on an adventure to India). As far as I know it was never used off road.

It should fit all f800gs models from 2008-18 - but please check your bike for suitabiity. The part number (shown in a photo) is 33 53 7 698 306. It is a genuine BMW part, standard size and fitment.

The shock has sat in a box in my garage ever since, the bike is long gone, so time to move the shock on.

I'm based in Sale (south Manchester) happy for you to collect it, equally happy to post it. International buyers should contact me to discuss postage overseas.

I've listed it on ebay, but happy to sell on ABR if you prefer.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shock-absorb ... 635-2958-0

Any questions, just ask.
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
Dave DRZ

Re: For sale: shock absorber for BMW f800gs

Post by Dave DRZ »

Can't figure out how to upload photos on the chat via my phone, but there are photos on the ebay link👍🏽
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”