triumph scrambler immaculate

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
taxi driver

triumph scrambler immaculate

Post by taxi driver »

as I wasn't sure of the post rules when I joined this was removed as per rules so first apologies for that but ill put it up again definitely not the best time but ill put it up anyway.
this is probably one of the best and cleanest 06 scramblers in the uk having only covered 5300 miles I'm the second owner I just don't ride it and id like to get back to big trail bikes again so would con sider part /ex {cash your way if needed}., im the second owner the first being an elderly gentleman who sadly passed away .
its std apart from a TEC exhaust {sounds great}a headlight grille and a rentec rear carrier plus a side mounted panniers carrier which I fabricated {pretty good job if I say so myself].
price is £4500 no offers id rather keep it than lose money on it ill try and post a picture but im not that good so here goes
Attachments
IMG_0799.jpg
IMG_0799.jpg (252.87 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
taxi driver

Re: triumph scrambler immaculate

Post by taxi driver »

price drop to £4499. just to spark a bit of interest
taxi driver

Post by taxi driver »

I have seen something I want so one last try to be honest I know not a lot is selling at this time but this nis a great price for this bike drop to £4150 couldn't go any lower than this
taxi driver

Post by taxi driver »

bike withdrawn ill hang onto it for now

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”