For Sale - Laptops and Phones

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Mosel Bikes

Re: For Sale - Laptops and Phones

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Daniel for my laptop. It arrived yesterday, well packaged and in excellent condition. Booted up this morning and everything runs great, ideal for my needs.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Dalts

Post by Dalts »

And another thanks to Daniel from me, got my laptop this week. Exactly what I need, and a bargain with great service.

Steve T

Post by Steve T »

He is good isn't he :D

Cheers again

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

I will second, third and whatever all the positive comments with regards Daniels laptops. Mine arrived on Tuesday and although I'm not familiar with Windows I soon had it up and running. I already have most of my favorite forums etc on it plus email. I've watched a couple of films on Netflix and can't fault it. Thanks. Daniel.

Nick.

PS. The only forum I can't sign into is this one. It just doesn't recognize my password on the laptop. I've contacted admin and so far they havnt been a lot of help.
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Hi All,

I've got a few (10/20) more laptops lying around here, there and everywhere! So if anyone is looking for some more please just give me a shout. They're all Dell machines and will be Intel i5 CPU's, 8 or 16GB of memory and at least 256GB SSD's. I have some 14 inch ones and some 15 inch ones. They'll come with legit versions of Windows 11 Pro and almost all of them will have the super fast SSD hard drives. Of course I will confirm specs with you. If you're curious and want to google the models, they'll be Dell Latitude 5x80 (Replace the x with a 4 for 14 inch or a 5 for 15 inch) 5x90 5500, 5400 etc.

I've recently had some repeat customers again and they've given me the nudge I need to get some more sold.

If it helps, I'll be donating at least 50% of the purchase price to a Ukrainian Charity for Orphans in I.T. (In Ukraine) . I went to visit them last year and donate some kit and will be doing the same this year. Of course, I'll be happy to prove that the money has gone to them and not a ploy to line my pockets :twisted: . I expect to be going over in June time on the bike again so will either take over the cash with me, or just donate it via their paypal.

Here's where the money will go. https://www.facebook.com/IT.Academy.Hebron

Thanks,
Daniel
Hall

Post by Hall »

Good man ill have one when they are posted
Aka "jkay"
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Hall wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:27 pm Good man ill have one when they are posted
Hey Jkay, would you like some specs of a 14 inch or a 15 model? Let me know and I'll get one together and post specs and photos on here for you to check out.

Thanks,
Daniel
Hall

Post by Hall »

Thanks ,away for a couple of weeks I will have a look when I come back
Aka "jkay"
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

I've got 5 x 14 inch laptops here ready to go.

They're all Dell Latitude models. 5470's, 5480's and a 5490. The last two digits (70, 80 and 90) dictate the generation. The 70 and 80's have Intel i5-6th Gen CPUs and the 90 series has a i5-8th Gen CPU.

They all come with Windows 11 Pro (Fully legal and activated), Windows updates and firmware updates all completed. They have webcam's, speakers, HDMI ports, USB ports and all that kinda stuff. They do NOT have CD/DVD drives (Sadly CD/DVDs are just becoming old fashioned)

They are used, but they are perfectly usable. A couple have a small hairline crack on the plastic (Pictured) and I think one has a mouse that clicks and works fine, it just feels slightly different to the others. In the close up, there are NOT marks on teh monitors, it's just that I just wiped them down with a damp cloth and they've left streaks on them.

They have a mix of 8GB RAM, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD (The C:), 500GB SSD and 500GB HDD. If you dont' know the difference, the SSD are the more modern type of hard drive and is basically memory, the HDD is the other type, slightly slower and contains a spinning disk.

Here are some photos. If you want any more close up photos, details, videos of them booting up and working etc, just shout. Feel free to check on eBay for Dell Latitude 5470, 5480 and 5490 for similar pricing but I always try to price mine for about 50% to 70% of the cost of the eBay ones so if my prices are way out, just tell me :) I'm thinking from about £100 upwards depending on spec. This includes postage.

As mentioned in previous posts too, at least a minimum of 50% of the sale price will be donated to the IT Academy for Orphans in Lviv, Ukraine and I'll submit proof once it's been done.

I do have some 15 inch laptops available, I'm just building them up and testing them. Will list them when I've done this.

Thanks,
Daniel
scooby

Post by scooby »

I bought a laptop from Daniel a while back and it was worth the money especially as the charity is an excellent one.
Good luck with the sales :D

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”