Swop or Part ex wanted

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Mosel Bikes

Swop or Part ex wanted

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Been a while since I was on here - blame 8 rescue greyhounds, so little time for anything else, let alone bikes, together with the dreaded Brexit threads that boil my blood ....

Anyways, I've a 2016 Honda CB500X with very low miles, around 6,500 I think, bog standard (but can come with all sorts of stuff I don't/won't use that I never fitted, like chain oiler/heated grips/seat cover/soft luggage). I don't ride anything like as much as I did, some few HUNDRED (yes, you read that right!) miles in the last year, so I'm looking to sell or swap.
I considered giving up biking all together, but I know I'd have the occasional itch I'd still have to scratch, so it got me thinking. I'm considering a bike for the odd dash-or-bimble, either a 2 stroke endure (exc300 ideally) or a bobber (dragstar ideally). Long shot, but if anyone has one and is looking to change the other way, maybe we can sort something. Don't mind paying extra towards the deal. My CB500X is worth around £3,250 I'd estimate.

I'd also consider a van (small or medium, ideally scudo size) or a Zafira, to use with the dogs when I only take half of them out, instead of all eight, when I use my XLWB converted Renault Master camper, which isn't ideal for shorter trips.

So, if you've got out, or fancy just buying the CB500X, get in touch. I can provide full details of the bike and images if anyone's seriously interested of course. (image from google library but same as mine)
Ta muchly
cb.jpg
cb.jpg (140.05 KiB) Viewed 3229 times
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
PHILinFRANCE

Re: Swop or Part ex wanted

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Just bought an exc 300 ...........................feckin nuts
big al

Post by big al »

Hi Mosel.
Got a mwb transit ,new mot with windows side,rear runs like swiss watch if your interested .
Thanks.
Al
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Hi Al and thanks for the reply. I'll pm you.
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

Me and Martin loved the greyhounds when we stayed with you in Germany, 'cwched' up on the sofa with me as we say in Wales :)

I can vouch for the van- it's an honest one, just like it's owner :)
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

PaulinBont wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:45 pm Me and Martin loved the greyhounds when we stayed with you in Germany, 'cwched' up on the sofa with me as we say in Wales :)

I can vouch for the van- it's an honest one, just like it's owner :)
Ask anyone who's seen it at Al's West Wales ABR Rally
g00ner

Post by g00ner »

I’m not using my FE390 Husaberg very much at all. Your CB would suit my lad who has his test planned for this Spring. If it suits I’ll be happy to chat

Mike
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Hi Paul, hope you're well, and Martin - yes, they are great aren't they? All the ones you met are long gone now and the eight we have are all in the last few years. Yes, I know the Welsh twang well - I was married to a valleys girl (Merthyr) for nigh twenty years! and spent many a time there. So cwched, along with ow be? and aghh, yak a vee and the like (forgive my spelling - that's how they sounded to me). Interestingly, cwched, as I heard it, isn't dissimilar to our own Northumbrian, bit like a fiess like a borst cooch. Gotta love our rich diversity of language and dialect here. Thanks too for the endorsement for Al's van.
Thanks g00ner, but if it's to be an enduro, it'd have to be a two stroke.
g00ner

Post by g00ner »

No worries, happy hunting 👍

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”