Wanted 'Seat Concepts' seat for Husky FE450

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
dibbs

Wanted 'Seat Concepts' seat for Husky FE450

Post by dibbs »

I know its a long shot but after todays ride home on the Husky (aprox 60 miles) I need a comfy seat as the OEM is a killer! so does anyone have one they would be selling?
Tramp

Re: Wanted 'Seat Concepts' seat for Husky FE450

Post by Tramp »

Take it that's the seat to a local car upholstery place and explain what you want ie.. More width and depth but hard enough to support your weight ohh err...

Had my ccm644 done local to me and it was miles better like 300mls a day no probs.. The width is important take some pics along of the seat consept and get him or her to copy..

So you selling the big beast lol....
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Good idea that Russ!

Not selling the beast just yet! I still have the idea that a 701 is the unicorn bike for me and its an itch i may need to scratch..... or keep both bikes and enjoy!
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Had my seat seen to by Tony Archer, did a great job just what I asked for, and didn't cost the earth.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

Yes, get it rebuilt.
I used these guys for my Triumph. https://www.viking-motorcycle-seats.co.uk/
Although my FE 450 seat was done before I found them, they will tailor it to your exact requirements.

If it makes the bike too high, get an adjustable lowering kit from Freestyles near Tunbridge Wells. Had mine done and the improvement is great.
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

DavidS wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:19 pm Yes, get it rebuilt.
Although my FE 450 seat was done before I found them, they will tailor it to your exact requirements.

If it makes the bike too high, get an adjustable lowering kit from Freestyles near Tunbridge Wells. Had mine done and the improvement is great.
Thanks, i used these people to sort out my AT seat. Im looking for a complete seat though as i want to keep the stock one as well! Supose i could always buy just the blank form a dealer then get Viking to build it. Mmmmm worth looking into cheers!
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

dibbs wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:17 pm
DavidS wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:19 pm Yes, get it rebuilt.

Thanks, i used these people to sort out my AT seat. Im looking for a complete seat though as i want to keep the stock one as well! Supose i could always buy just the blank form a dealer then get Viking to build it. Mmmmm worth looking into cheers!
Ask around for a damaged seat. It worked for me on two of my KTMs and cost around £40 I think.
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Good idea!!!!! thanks

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”