Mra adjustable screen extension

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
catcitrus

Re: Mra adjustable screen extension

Post by catcitrus »

looking at the first pic it appears fine--you need to put your "as received" pic next to this at the same angle etc so that we all can see!. If the damage was done in transit then that would have been through the box and would show. Finally your "complaint" should not appear on a public forum where the facts are not certain and it can do serious damage to the sellers reputation--you should keep this as a private matter--you will gain nothing by "broadcasting" and it simply isn't fair.
Mister Paul

Post by Mister Paul »

I'm not being petty. The rusty (not tarnished) bolts I can live with. The damaged screen not.

I'm disappointed because in all of the transactions on forums I've had over the years, whether as a buyer or seller, the seller has always rectified any issues with shipping, as only the seller can. You're not prepared to do so, which is of course up to you. So I've just put the facts up here. If I'm buying on a forum I'd like to know what to expect. You can have your say and people can make up their own minds.

I'll ignore the suggestion that I'm lying about the damage.
Mister Paul

Post by Mister Paul »

catcitrus wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:56 am looking at the first pic it appears fine--you need to put your "as received" pic next to this at the same angle etc so that we all can see!. If the damage was done in transit then that would have been through the box and would show. Finally your "complaint" should not appear on a public forum where the facts are not certain and it can do serious damage to the sellers reputation--you should keep this as a private matter--you will gain nothing by "broadcasting" and it simply isn't fair.
I've only posted facts. The only one the seller is challenging is by suggesting that I caused the damage.

Top right of the screen. I put the roll of tape behind it so that you can see the mark. It's weird. Not scratching. Possibly rubbing. It's almost as if it's been etched by some kind of fluid. It won't scratch off, it's damage to the perspex, with roughing of the surface. I'm not even sure it will polish out....

https://ibb.co/RcBVyWG

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”