Husky TE410E for sale

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Mike101

Husky TE410E for sale

Post by Mike101 »

Some of you may remember that I was riding a TE410 for a bit and then had a few issues with getting it started.

Well to cut a long story short It has a new piston and rings fitted but that as far a son I got. I've not got the time or space to rebuild it so it's now for sale.

I have all the parts and it's totally complete. It just needs to be put back to together.

It's a 2000 y reg bike. More pics are available if wanted..also yes this is Stewie's old bike.

Collection only from SN10 area. £400

IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG (68.03 KiB) Viewed 850 times
Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Mike101

Re: Husky TE410E for sale

Post by Mike101 »

Sold now.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”