New Honda's at rock bottom prices !!!

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Tredown

New Honda's at rock bottom prices !!!

Post by Tredown »

Just had my Africa Twin serviced at Torbay Honda Devon, great guys, right at the top of the customer satisfaction surveys!!!
They tell me they will move haven and earth to beat anyone's quote on a new Honda !!!
So if your looking for a new bike they are well worth talking to.
Marcus and Mark actually own the dealership and they want your business !!

http://www.torbaymotorcyclesltd.co.uk/h ... r-new.aspx

01626 352527

Ive bought lots of new bikes over the years, no dealer has ever treated so well !!
I'm nothing to do with them, just one of their satisfied customers.
Tim
moto al

Re: New Honda's at rock bottom prices !!!

Post by moto al »

You better not tell ,Franco . He purchesed his bike for a round trip of 90 miles too save a few Quid , unfortunately he,s barred himself from his local Honda dealers less than 2 miles away . :woohoo: as Long as he,s happy :whistle:
moto al
motorbike

Re: New Honda's at rock bottom prices !!!

Post by motorbike »

new one on e bay £10000....bit of a summer sale frenzy...re local dealership...they blanked me before i was thinking of buying one..wouldnt match a price .offered from a manchester dealer.as i would have been happy to buy local.. nearby dealer ship did match the price and couldnt be more helpfull re test bike ect...now local dealership blank me again...hardly a long term sales policy.. but still .happy to give them buisness servicing parts accesories ect..(.£300 isnt just a few quid to me )plus a free first service..what would you out there do?

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”