Moohassive clearout of gear, clothes and parts - Klim, Dainese, Thor, Icon..helmets/jackets/tent etc

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
jim-500

Moohassive clearout of gear, clothes and parts - Klim, Dainese, Thor, Icon..helmets/jackets/tent etc

Post by jim-500 »

Hey all,

So now that our rtw trip is over for the time being, I'm left with a huge load of kit and clothes ...so it's all up for sale.

I'm based in the Midlands but could post or deliver (I travel around Wales/Peak district every so often). All prices ONO and without postage included.

Oneal 3 series MX helmet. Size Large...good overall condition but plenty of small stone chips. Inside has been washed. £40

3 MX jerseys - all excellent condition, barely worn. All size Medium, but they fit large. £50 for the lot ideally, might split. (Blue/Orange/White shift and Orange/Black jerseys sold already)

Dainese Air Crono Mesh jacket, great summer jacket, very lightweight. I actually used it under a big KLIM winterjacket for extra armour so it's barely seen any use. Cost £190. Size 40/50 US but comes up small/tight. £80

Lots of goggles. All in good condition but with some scratching to the lenses from use. £25 for the EKs, £20 each for all the others and £10 for the clear black Smith Goggles.

Dainese Kevlar cargo pants...Size 32 waist but come up slightly larger. Kevlar lining on the important bits and pockets for knee armour. Really nice trousers that don't look too biker-ey. Good overall condition with some signs of wear on the knees but no splits/holes. £50

Thanks for looking! :)
RandG

Re: Moohassive clearout of gear, clothes and parts - Klim, Dainese, Thor, Icon..helmets/jackets/tent etc

Post by RandG »

I hate skinny people, particularly you right now :whistle:
helmik

Re: Moohassive clearout of gear, clothes and parts - Klim, Dainese, Thor, Icon..helmets/jackets/tent etc

Post by helmik »

How about £40 for the heated gloves?? Depending where in the midlands I can probably collect and pay cash?
Cheers
Mick.
jim-500

Post by jim-500 »

RandG wrote:I hate skinny people, particularly you right now :whistle:
:laugh: I'm down atleast another stone since we started travelling so half of it doesn't even fit me anymore!

Gloves...I could do 45 cash? :) And officially I'm near worcester but get out to shropshire fairly regularly.
Big Red

Post by Big Red »

If.the gloves are still available I will take them. Pm m with postage details please
helmik

Post by helmik »

£45 is fine, won't be until Sunday am, is that ok?? I'm in Rugby and Tamworth half the week in each, and at work on earlies but on lates Sunday so I can come over early.
Let me have some address details and what time suits and we can go from there if that's ok.
Cheers
Mick
jim-500

Post by jim-500 »

I guess this technically works on a first come first served basis so...Mick, they are yours. £45 cash. I'll pm you my details tomorrow morning. Sunday is fine.
Cheers

Gloves provisionally SOLD
helmik

Post by helmik »

Thanks mate, much appreciated, see you Sunday.
Cheers
Mick
f17th

Post by f17th »

Hi

PM Sent re : Overland Trousers

Thanks
Gav

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”