TRIUMPH ADVENTURE BOOTS, SIZE 44, BRAND NEW

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
helmik

TRIUMPH ADVENTURE BOOTS, SIZE 44, BRAND NEW

Post by helmik »

I managed to buy some Troumph Adventure boots from the sale at Triumph Factory Outlet, or one of the Triumph sales a week ago. What I forgot is that Triumph sizes are a bit lean!!
So I have a pair of brand new, size 44 adventure boots, pics below, stil boxed but tags removed, never worn outside, just tried on. It I take a 44, these are too small for me.
I paid £50 so not looking to make anything, just happy to let someone else have the benefit so £50, plus postage or collection from Rugby, Tamworth or Watford Gap Services/Northampton Services on the. M1. I can probably use Hermes for postage, will be £6.00.
Sizing, I think these will fit a size 9 1/2 or a 9 with thick socks but have a look at the Triumph site for more info.
Payment by PayPal gift or.bank transfer or cash on collection.

Cheers

Mick
Attachments
image_2016-08-28-2.jpeg
image_2016-08-28-2.jpeg (34.3 KiB) Viewed 991 times
image_2016-08-28.jpeg
image_2016-08-28.jpeg (35.26 KiB) Viewed 991 times
SSchultz

Re: TRIUMPH ADVENTURE BOOTS, SIZE 44, BRAND NEW

Post by SSchultz »

PM sent. Out of curiosity, did you buy them after I posted the sale link here? My order was cancelled due to "stock issues" .
helmik

Re: TRIUMPH ADVENTURE BOOTS, SIZE 44, BRAND NEW

Post by helmik »

Pm replied to. Sold pending payment etc.
I bought them right at the start of the sale, about 15 minutes after getting the email from them. I have a feeling someone bought them all as there's loads on eBay at £60 plus post, someone's trying to make a bit!!!
Cheers
Mick

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”