For Sale Garage contents.

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
AirbusPaul

For Sale Garage contents.

Post by AirbusPaul »

Due to spending my life away working and having no time for myself I have decided to sell the contents of my Garage. (see below)

KTM 1190 Adventure 2013 (Silver)
1173 miles from new
Heated grips,
Crash bars
Zega Pro panniers, (never used)
Touratech GPS mount (never used).
Garmin Montana 650T (never used).

Husaberg 650E Super moto 2004
4200 miles (not used in 4 years)
New Battery
12 Months MOT.

Rukka Armas
Bought new 2014
Jacket size 54 Trousers 54
Worn 3 times less than 600 miles.

Triumph TR4A IRS 1966
4 Owners from new
10 months MOT
Wedgewood Blue
Surrey Top
Good mechanics, Over Drive, stainless exhaust, rebuilt carburettors, All new brakes, New electronic distributer,
Body work ok.

Range Rover Vogue (SE spec)
2007 (2 owners)
115,000 m
special one

Re: For Sale Garage contents.

Post by special one »

Prices?
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Jacket, 54, whats thats in real money, it says 44 on there website, whats your chest size and whats the sizing like? May be Interested in Jacket, trousers too big for me. As Special One mentioned prices etc
rwa.martin

Post by rwa.martin »

Paul,
Don't know you, I may be talking out of turn, and I apologise if I am misreading this, but the vibes I'm getting from your post is that you might be a bit p*ssed with working away all the time and not having much of a life for yourself and that selling everything is a bit of a "what's the point?" type of reaction to it.

A mate of mine was a DJ and had a fantastic collection of records. He had a big "is this all life is?" type moment and burned the lot. He regrets it to this day.

I'd hate to see you get rid of what sounds like a fine stable of stuff (TR4A - lovely) and regret it later. Maybe worth biding your time for a bit longer and being sure of your decision. 12 months time and it could be a different ballgame.

Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick but felt I should post anyway.

Best
Rich.
special one

Post by special one »

rwa.martin wrote:Paul,
Don't know you, I may be talking out of turn, and I apologise if I am misreading this, but the vibes I'm getting from your post is that you might be a bit p*ssed with working away all the time and not having much of a life for yourself and that selling everything is a bit of a "what's the point?" type of reaction to it.

A mate of mine was a DJ and had a fantastic collection of records. He had a big "is this all life is?" type moment and burned the lot. He regrets it to this day.

I'd hate to see you get rid of what sounds like a fine stable of stuff (TR4A - lovely) and regret it later. Maybe worth biding your time for a bit longer and being sure of your decision. 12 months time and it could be a different ballgame.

Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick but felt I should post anyway.

Best
Rich.
Nope, I got exactly same vibe, I was going to post, "change jobs then" because life is too short to work through it, but then I thought, it's none of my business so didn't.
Current bikes...

AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I've spent extended periods of time away from home much the same as Paul does and you do get WTF? moments when you think it's time to clear things out but if that's what he wants to do then so be it.

The newer stuff is only toys but I'd be having second thoughts about the Triumph because that won't be so easy to replace.
AirbusPaul

Post by AirbusPaul »

special one wrote:Prices?
Offers ;)
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Wow...these kind of Garage Clear out threads are normally for stuff like......
An Amal Carb for a 1972 Zundapp150 Comet, a near side pillion footrest for a Jawa 350 and the complete Series of The Banana Splits 68-73 on Betamax.
special one

Post by special one »

SteveW wrote:Wow...these kind of Garage Clear out threads are normally for stuff like......
An Amal Carb for a 1972 Zundapp150 Comet, a near side pillion footrest for a Jawa 350 and the complete Series of The Banana Splits 68-73 on Betamax.
How much do you want for the banana split?
Current bikes...

PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

We often act impulsively and regret it later so think hard and long before you commit to your decision. Many years ago, after one argument too many I walked away from a very comfortable lifestyle: nice house, attractive wife, R90S in the garage etc. Couldn't /didn't want to go back and eat humble pie, at that particular time I didn't want anything from that life so started a new life with nothing apart from a bin bag of clothes.

Regret it? Of course I do-how I miss the R90S in Daytona Orange :(

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”