AC/DC Wembley 2 tickets

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
angusyoung

Re: AC/DC Wembley 2 tickets

Post by angusyoung »

is it greed are just pathetic that people can't go for whatever reason want twice as much as they paid for tickets
Think they would be happy to let them go to proper fans of the band for the face value
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

angusyoung wrote:is it greed are just pathetic that people can't go for whatever reason want twice as much as they paid for tickets
Think they would be happy to let them go to proper fans of the band for the face value
Yeah. Just like bike dealers. The shites get them in cheaper than they sell 'em!! The cheek of it. I'm a dedicated bike fan, as well.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
angusyoung

Post by angusyoung »

A little different me thinks, never seen a bike double in price
angusyoung

Post by angusyoung »

Didn't you say they where your friends tickets
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

angusyoung wrote:A little different me thinks, never seen a bike double in price
Yeah. HELLS BELLS i bet you're THUNDERSTRUCK! No DIRTY DEEDS DONE CHEAP here. He must have BIG BALLS to charge double. You could always go overdrawn to buy them. You'd be BACK IN BLACK soon.

(thumbs)
I've no idea how to add a signature.
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

Seems like a hell of a mark up to me...but at least honest enough to say what they cost and there appear to be takers for that price so what do I know. Bike dealers are a rip off but they have overheads such as business rates, staff, servicing, warranty etc so hardly a fair comparison.
IainD

Post by IainD »

I used to quite like AC/DC, but they are a bit long in the tooth now. Last Album has songs which are almost exactly the same as the previous album (suspect old age means they thought they were brand new)

Anyway on the tickets; everyone had the chance to buy them at the cheaper price, so can't complain now. Same principal applies to train, bus and airline tickets which we all accept.

Hope whoever buys them enjoys the show.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I'd never put a mark up on anything I was selling to family or a friend but on the open market I'd sell them for whatever I could get and not worry about it in the slightest.

Would I pay double the face value for them? Not a hope in hell but everyone has a choice on how they spend their money (thumbs)
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

+1

Why do so many people in this country think profit is a dirty word?
angusyoung

Post by angusyoung »

It's not profit, it's wrong to but tickets to sell on
Why are so many people like you trying to rip someone off
Ticket touts scum

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”