Kawasaki EX500 (GPZ 500)

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
flamair

Kawasaki EX500 (GPZ 500)

Post by flamair »

Hi Folks

Not an adventure bike I know, but I am selling my 1994 Kawasaki EX 500 (GPZ 500). This bike is an American import and is on an L reg (1994). Spent a lot of it's life in California so has no serious rusting and has sat in my garage since 2006. I purchased it and spent a good few months sorting out the issues. I dealt with a small fuel leak, rebuilt the brakes (including having a new rear drum inside the rear wheel so it didn't 'grab' and fail the MOT. The coolant was done and the bike had a full service.

It was intended for 'pottering' and daily travel but has been surplus to requirements. The tyres are OK and it will make a first class commuter. The exhaust will probably need replacing within the next 12 months but should hold for a good while yet. I am recommisioning it over the coming week (new battery, re-check brakes etc) and will be hopefully MOT-ing it before Xmas. I will also consider offers now on an 'as is' basis, though you will need a trailer to remove at mo as it hasn't a battery!

Pics to follow by Monday. If you are interested PM me please.

Cheers, thanks for reading.

Ian
Remember, you're unique!

(Just like everyone else)

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”